Percentage Quiz for IBPS , SBI , RBI: Quiz – 4
In banking exams like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk, percentage plays a key part in the Quantitative Aptitude Section. In one of the IBPS, SBI, or RBI PO & clerk exams, you’ll get at least 1-2 Percentage Questions. Thus, aspirants should have a clear concept of Percentage. So, here we bring to you the Percentage Quiz with detailed answers so that you can simply prepare for Percentage questions. We have included all of the most recent pattern-based questions as well as Previous Year Percentage Questions from various government exams such as IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exams. This Percentage quiz is completely FREE.
- The price of sugar decreases by 20% and consumption of a family increased by 30%. Find the % change in the expenditure of family?
(a) 4% increase
(b) 2.5% increase
(c) 4% decrease
(d) 2.5% decrease
(e) 5% increase
- The numerator of a fraction is increased by 25% and denominator decreased by 75% . The product of new fraction formed and original fraction is 125/16. Find original fraction?
(a) 5 : 3
(b) 5 : 4
(c) 4 : 3
(d) 3 : 5
(e) 4 : 7
- If 7x +127/25 =2x² + B = 7 –13x/5,what is the value of 125% of B?
- If there is a country named zaam nagar population in that country is 18,000 out of which 50% are children and remaining are adults. Out of the adults in Zaamnagar 75% man and 50% women are married. How many people in Zaamnagar are married if it is known that there are no widows or widowers and every married person has only one spouse & no children are married?
(e) None of these
- Abhishek got 432 marks in a test which were 112 more than that of Arun marks, If Sonakshi got 60% marks out of total mark of the test which were 64 mark more than the Arun marks. What percent of marks did Arun got ?
- 3/7of monthly income of Aryan is half the monthly income of Ankur. If Soniya expend 20% her monthly income on Rent which is Rs. 17500 and Soniya expenditure on rent is 50% of monthly income of Aryan. Find ratio between monthly income of Soniya to monthly income of Ankur ?
- In an election between two candidates, 80% of the voters cast their votes, out of which 4% votes were declared invalid. A candidate got 27648 votes which were 75% of the valid votes. The total number of voters enrolled in the election was ?
- In an examination out of 3600 students 65% boys and 80% girls passed. If total pass percentage of students is 75% then find the number of girls failed.
(e) None of these
- The population of a town decrease by 10% during the first year, decrease by 15% during the second year and again decreases by 20% during the third year. If the present population of the town is 15300 then what was the population of the town three years ago?
(e) None of these
- Annually income of Shubham is 8.4 lakh Rs. he spend 100/7% on Rent, 50/3% of remaining on Food and 11/20 of remaining spend on Cloth and travel together monthly. then find the difference between total saving and amount spend on travel annually, if given ratio between amount spend on Cloth to travel is 17 : 8 ?
(a) 164400 Rs.
(b) 165400 Rs.
(c) 160400 Rs.
(d) 175400 Rs.
(e) 150400 Rs.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|