Percentage Quiz for IBPS , SBI , RBI: Quiz – 7
Percentage plays a vital role in quantitative aptitude sections of several Banking exams, such as IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk. In one of the IBPS, SBI, or RBI PO & clerk exams, at least 1-2 Percentage Questions will be asked. Thus, candidates must understand the concept of percentage. So, here we bring to you the Percentage Quiz with detailed answers to help you prepare for Percentage Questions. All of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Percentage Questions from the IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exams, have been included in this Percentage Quiz. This Percentage Quiz is available for no cost. Candidates must complete this Percentage Quiz to boost their examination preparation.
1. A is 20% more than B where B is 30% less than C. D is two times more than C and E is 25% more than D. If E is 500 then what is the value of 30% of A + B.
2. At an election, the candidate who got 56% of the votes cast won by 144 votes. Find the total number of voters on the voting list if 80% people cast their vote and there were no invalid votes.
(e)None of these
3. Annually income of Atul is 8.4 lakh Rs. he spend 100/7% on Rent, 50/3% of remaining on Food and 11/20 of remaining spend on Cloth and travel together monthly. then find the difference between total saving and amount spend on travel annually, if given ratio between amount spend on Cloth to travel is 17 : 8 ?
(a) 164400 Rs.
(b) 165400 Rs.
(c) 160400 Rs.
(d) 175400 Rs.
(e) 150400 Rs.
4. An ore contains 25% of an alloy that has 90% iron. Other than this, in the remaining 75% of the ore, there is no iron. How many kilograms of the ore are needed to obtain 60 kg of pure iron?
(a) 250 kg
(b) 275 kg
(c) 300 kg
(d) 266.66 kg
(e) None of these
5. In a school, 40% students are girls and rest are boys. 75% of the boys passed in the examination. If 80% of total 1200 students passed then find the number of girl passed in the examination?
6. Annual income of Vivek is 6.24 lakh, he spend 500/13% of monthly income on Food and Rent, 25/2% of remaining on Gym, 100/7% of remaining on clothing and 75% of remaining is invested in mutual fund. If he kept remaining amount after all expense as cash with him then find how much cash Arun have after one year?
(a) 72000 Rs.
(b) 74000 Rs.
(c) 75000 Rs.
(d) 78000 Rs.
(e) 80000 Rs.
7. In a village 60% are males in which 20/3% males are above 60 years, in remaining 100/7% males are below 18 years, out of remaining are 125/2% above 18 years but below 50 years and remaining males are above 50 years but below 60 years. If difference between males above 60 years and males above 18 years but below 50 years are 7800, then find total female population of village?
8. Annual income of Amit is 10.8 lakh. He invested 100/9% of monthly income in mutual fund and 25/2 % of remaining in Rent. If his saving is Rs. 30000 in each month and he pay remaining amount as EMI of car and house in the ratio of 3 : 5. Find difference between Amit saving and EMI of house ?
(a) 3000 Rs.
(b) 4000 Rs.
(c) 5000 Rs.
(d) 7000 Rs.
(e) 8000 Rs.
9. The population of a town is 4320. The ratio between men and women is 4 : 5. If there are 60% literate among men and 50% literate among women. then the total number of illiterate men is what percent of the total number of literate women in town?
10. Sonakshi spends 20% of her monthly salary on food. Out of remaining salary she spends 30% on rent, 50% on furniture. Find the amount Sonakshi spends on food and rent together if her annual salary is 4,20,000 ?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|