Table of Contents
Pie Chart DI Quiz for IBPS , SBI , RBI: Quiz – 6
Pie Chart DI plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 4-5 questions from Pie Chart DI in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Pie Chart DI questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Pie Chart DI questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Pie Chart DI questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Pie Chart DI of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Pie Chart DI quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Pie Chart DI quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Pie Chart DI Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO, LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
Directions (1-5): Given below the pie chart shows percentage distribution of students like five different subjects out of total students in class X. Read chart carefully and answer the question given below: –
Note: – (I) Ratio between number of students in class X to number of students in class XII is 5 : 3. (II) Percentage distribution students like five different subjects is same for both classes.
1. If difference between students, who like Biology from class XII and students, who like Chemistry from class X is 5, then find total number of students, who like English & Physics from both the classes?
2. The ratio between boys to girls in each classes, who like Math is 4 : 3 and number of girls like Math from class X are 24 more than that of from class XII. Find total number of boys, who like Maths from both the classes?
3. Find the ratio between total number of students, who like Math, Physics and English from class X to number of students like English, Biology & chemistry from class XII?
(a) 5 : 3
(b) 3 : 5
(c) 2 : 5
(d) 5 : 2
(e) None of these
4. If total number of students, who likes English from the both classes are 200. Then find total number of students in both classes?
5. Total number of students, who like English and Physics from class X are, what percent more than total number of students like Math and English from class XII? (approximately)
Direction (6-10): – Pie chart given below shows percentage breakup of students playing different instruments. Study the chart carefully and answer the following questions.
6. Number of students who play violin is what percent more than no. of students who play Tabla?
7. What is the ratio of number of students who play Guitar and Casio together to the number of students who play Flute and Violin together?
(a) 26 : 19
(b) 19 : 17
(c) 17 : 13
(d) 19 : 26
(e) 24 : 25
- What is the average of number of students who play Casio, Flute and Guitar together?
9. Number of students who play Casio, Tabla and Flute together is what percent of number of students who play Guitar and Violin together?
10. What is the difference between average number of students who play Guitar and Casio together to the average number of students who play Tabla, Flute and Violin together?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|