Pie Chart DI Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 8
Almost in every exam, be it Banking, SSC, Railway, Insurance, or any other government exam we find questions on data interpretation everywhere. Pie Chart DI are frequently asked questions in the competitive exams. Pie Chart DI are circular shaped graphs which are divided into sectors to represent numerical data. In this article we are providing you Pie Chart DI Quiz with a detailed explanation. This Pie Chart DI Quiz is totally FREE. Candidates must practice this Pie Chart DI Quiz to enhance their preparation for their upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): Given below are two pie-chart. Ist pie chart shows the distribution of manufacturing of different models of Maruti car company in 2015. IInd pie chart shows the distribution of manufacturing of cars of different car manufacturing companies including Maruti in year 2016.
Note: Total cars manufactured by Maruti in 2015 and 2016 are equal.
- If total cars manufactured by Daewoo in 2016 is 12.5% more than cars manufacture by Daewoo in 2015 than what is the ratio of cars manufactured by Daewoo in 2015 to the cars manufactured by Zen in 2015.
(a) 4 : 3
(c) 4 : 5
(d) 3 : 4
(e) 2 : 3
- What is the ratio of total cars manufactured by Maruti of model Zen and Esteem together in 2015 to the total cars manufactured others in 2016.
(a) 3 : 4
(b) 4 : 3
(c) 5 : 3
(d) 6 : 5
(e) 5 : 6
- If Esteem manufactured in 2015 is 15000 then what will be the average of cars manufactured in 2016 of company Hyundai and Daewoo.
- If total cars sold by Maruti in 2016 is 800/9 % of the number of cars manufactured by it in 2016 then numbers of cars manufactured by model Zen of Maruti in 2015 is what percent of total cars sold by Maruti in 2016.
- What is the ratio of number of cars sold by Hyundai in 2016 to number of cars sold by Maruti 800 in 2015 if Hyundai sold in 2016 is 80% of Hyundai manufactured in 2016 and Maruti 800 sold in 2015 is 90% Maruti 800 manufactured in 2015.
(a) 19 : 20
(b) 25 : 27
(c) 26 : 27
(d) 23 : 24
(e) 21 : 23
Directions (6-10): Given below is the pie-chart which shows the percentage distribution of total expense of a company in year 2016 and 2nd pie chart shows the percentage distribution of employee’s salary in five different departments of company.
- What is the total expenditure of the company excluding employee’s salary in the given year?
(a) 3750000 Rs.
(b) 2750000 Rs.
(c) 2500000 Rs.
(d) 400000 Rs.
(e) 5100000 Rs.
- Salary of employee of HR department is what percent of the expense of company on publication
- What is average expense of the company on rent, publication, salary of sales department and salary of content department.
- What is the difference in the salary of employees except account department to expense in the advertisement?
- What is the ratio of the expense of company on the equipment to the expense of an salary of content, sales and IT’s employees together?
(a) 34 : 30
(b) 39 : 41
(c) 30 : 17
(d) 30 : 34
(e) 17 : 28
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|