Pie Chart DI Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 7
Pie Chart DI plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 4-5 questions from Pie Chart DI in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Pie Chart DI questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Pie Chart DI questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Pie Chart DI questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Pie Chart DI of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Pie Chart DI quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Pie Chart DI quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Pie Chart DI Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO, LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
Direction (1-5): The percentage distribution of students studying various subjects in a college is given below in the pie-graph. Answer the following question based on given data-
1. Find the ratio between no. of students studying ‘Science’ and ‘English’ together to number of students studying ‘Eco’ and ‘Others’ together?
2. If the difference between students studying ‘Maths’ and ‘Arts’ is 512, then find the number of students studying science?
3. Total number of students studying ‘English’ is what percent more than total number of students studying ‘Eco’?
4. Find the average of number of student studying ‘Eco’, ‘Others’ and Maths if number of students studying ‘Science’ is 20 more than number of students studying ‘English’?
5. Find the number of students studying ‘Eco’ and ‘Others’ together, if total number of students studying in college is 1800?
Directions (6-10): Given below is the pie chart which shows the percentage distribution of employee of a company in 5 different department of a company.
6. If in the production department number of male workers is 250 more than number of female workers, then find the no. of males working in production dept.
7. If female to male ratio in R& D is 12:13 and no of female in production is 50% more than female of R&D, then find the no. of males in production.
(e) none of these
8. If 12.5%, 20% and 25% employee resigned job from production, R & D and Marketing dept. respectively and after few months all these resigned employees again joins the company in HR and Others dept. in ratio 2 :1, then after rejoining HR employee are how much percent more/less than others department employee of the company.
(a) 60% more
(b) 50% less
(c) 100% more
(d) 80% less
(e) none of these
9. Find Ratio of Total Salary paid by company for Marketing department to total Salary paid by company for R & D department. If salary of R & D employee are 20% higher than HR employee and salary of marketing employee are 15% less then HR employee.
(a) 30 : 17
(b) 17 : 30
(c) 25 : 17
(d) 19 : 23
(e) 16 : 25
10. If male to female Ratio in production and R & D department are in Ratio 2 : 3 and 3 : 2 respectively then find the ratio of female working in R&D to male working in production.
(e) None of these
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|