Questions Asked in SSC CGL Tier-2 2018-19 : Memory Based Paper
As we all know that SSC conduct SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam on 11th September 2019 across india. Candidates who have appeared in exam can check Questions asked in SSC CGL TIer 2 Exam. Candidates can Check Memory based Paper from here. It include the questions from Quantitative Aptitude & English Section of CGL Tier-II exam.
- 2 DI were asked [Bar Graph & Pie Chart]
- 11 digit number was given with 2 digits missing, then find the possible value of X & Y, if 11 digit number is divisible by 72.
- If a right triangle is given, & 3 sides were given then find the circum radius of traingle?
- If a circle is incribed in a traingle, and then a-b= , b-c= & a+b+c= 32, Then find the value of 1 side of triangle.
- Interior angle of polygon (128)2/7 degree, find the sum of number of sides of polygon & diagonal of polygon?
- A trapezium ABCD, AB & CD was parallel side, If AB=12 & CD=7.2, then find the distance between 2 mid points of diagonals?
- There are 2 trains started from 2 stations X & Y toward each other after crossing each other, they reached their destination in x & y hours. If the speed of first train is given. then find the ratio of speed of trains.
- In a triangle ABC, if AB= 6, BC= 9 & AC= 8, then find the lenth if the median AD?
- In a triangle ABC, AD was median, ratio of AD:AC= 6:7, BC=10 cm, Then find the length of BD?
- One question from Apollonius theorem.
- The angle of depression from tower are 60 degree & 30 degree and the distance between 2 points is 400 √3 metre, find the height of tower?
- What is the 1000th digit of the number which when divided 12, 18, 20_ _ , remainder is 4, but when divied by 7 then remainder is 0.
- 312500 what is the CI on 312550 at the rate 12% per annum for 2 years compounded 2 month annually.
- If radius is increased by 2x, height is reduced by 1/2. find the change in volume of cylinder
- Find the value of 1-tan^2 A / 1-cot^2 A = ?
- Area and height of a cylinder are given then find the volume of the cylinder?
- A = 30 Days , B = 40 Days, C = 60 Days , A+B+C = x (given) , then find how much work was done by c alone?
- 2(1/3) * 5(1/2) Simplify?
- More questions were asked from CI
- 3-4 questions were asked from discount.
- 1 question based on incenter
- 1 question on orthocentre
Questions Asked In English Language
One word substitution
- Person who is good at classical music
- What is fear of water called
- One who is never satisfied
- Someone who knows this conversation will lead to an argument
Topics Of 4 Reading Comprehension –
- Tiger Reserve,
- American Study on Exercise,
- Standup Comedian
3 cloze test – [15 questions]
Idioms & phrases
- Eye to eye
- Nip in the bud
- One in a blue moon
- Put the best foot forward
- Green fingers – good at gardening
Miss spelt Words-