RBI Assistant 2022: English Language Quiz – 2
Aspirants practice English Language questions on a regular basis, they have a good chance of doing well in the English Language section. In this article, we have come up with the RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz to help you prepare better. In this RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz, candidates will receive a full explanation for each question. This English Language Quiz for RBI Assistant 2022 contains a variety of questions. This English Language Quiz for RBI Assistant 2022 is absolutely free. This RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz has important English Language Questions and Answers that will help you in improving your exam score. Aspirants must practice this RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz to be able to respond to questions effectively and efficiently.
Directions (1-5): In each of the following sentences there are blank spaces. Below each sentence there are five set of words denoted by the alphabets (a), (b), (c), (d) and (e). Find out which set of words can be filled up in the blanks in the sentence in the same sequence to make it grammatically correct.
- The _______________ of opinion which emerged at a recently concluded seminar was that the problem of dowry cannot be _______________ unless the law against it is made more stringent.
(a) divergence, countered
(b) sympathy, projected
(c) consensus, tackled
(d) similarity, curbed
(e) convergence, resolved
- Leisure must be spent carefully and _______________ only, otherwise the devil will take the _______________ of you.
(a) positively, care
(b) constructively, possession
(c) proactively, possession
(d) purposefully, measure
- Nothing is impossible in the world of politics. States which were _______________ foes and had their deadly missiles pointed at each other find themselves _______________ in military alliances.
(a) implacable, partners
(b) intense, joining
(c) deadly, approaching
(d) known, soliciting
(e) enviable, grouping
- _______________ of whether leaders are born or made, it is _______________ clear that leaders are not like other people.
(a) Pursuant, manifestly
(b) Sequel, amply
(c) Regardless, unequivocally
(d) Instead, purely
(e) In spite, normally
- There is a common talk today that women have made the _______________ in many professions; that they have total freedom of opportunity. But the majority of women are still left _______________ at their goals and ambitions through an almost unbreakable glass ceiling.
(a) entry, inward
(b) grade, gazing
(c) progress, trying
(d) mark, projecting
(e) achievement, wondering
Directions (6-10): Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (e). (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any)
- The celebrations continued (a)/ through the evening as more (b)/ and more friends joined (c)/ in the fun and frolic. (d)/ No error. (e)
- The Actress believes in (a)/ being fit and feels that there (b)/ are too much hype around size zero (c)/ in the entertainment world. (d)/ No error (e)
- While the actress wins fans for (a)/ herself on screen fireworks it’s her (b)/ down to earth attitude and easy going manner (c)/ that wins her friends. (d)/ No error. (e)
- Even though the exchange attract (a)/ the attention of all those present at (b)/ the police station, the Inspector continued (c)/ his tirade against the girls. (d)/ No error (e)
- The Marked continues to be positive (a)/ and in the next quarter we expected (b)/ the trend to continue with (c)/ the faith of investors. (d)/ No error (e)
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|