RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of many competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. In this article, we have come up with the RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. Each question in this RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz has a full explanation. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates must solve this RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance their exam preparation.
Directions (1-5): What should come in place of question mark (?) in the following questions?
6. If simple interest on a certain sum of money for three years is Rs. 450 and the compound interest on the same sum at the same rate for 2 years is Rs. 309, then the principal invested in rupees is:
(a) Rs. 3000
(b) Rs. 1875
(c) Rs. 1500
(d) Rs. 2250
(e) Rs. 2500
7. Government levied two types of taxes at 12% and 18% rates. Sakshi must pay Rs.264 as total tax. If she has Rs.1800 then amount on which govt. levies 18% tax is what percent less than the amount on which govt. levies 12% tax?
8. How many FOUR- letter words containing at least one vowel and one consonant can be formed using the letters of the word JUKED so that no word is repeated in the word formed?
9. A train met with an accident 120 km from station A. It completed the remaining journey at 5/6 of its previous speed and reached 2 hours late at station B. Had the accident taken place 300 km further, it would have been only 1 hour late, what is the speed of the train?
(a) 50 kmph
(b) 60 kmph
(c) 45 kmph
(d) 58 kmph
(e) 65 kmph
10. On selling 21 bottles at Rs. 1620, there is a profit equal to the cost price of 6 bottles. The cost price of a bottle is
(a) Rs. 45
(b) Rs. 50
(c) Rs. 55
(d) Rs. 60
(e) Rs. 108
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|