RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz – 21
Almost all major competitive exams in the country have a section on English Language, and it is also one of the most scoring sections. Candidates can ace this section in exams if they practice regularly in a dedicated manner. So here we are providing you with the RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz to help you prepare better. This RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year’s Questions. This RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz is totally FREE. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz. Candidates must practice this RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz to achieve a good score in the English Language Section.
Directions (1-5): Rearrange the following FIVE sentences (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the questions given below them.
- A. Moreover, a higher GDP growth rate forecast would do a world of good to India’s economy.
- B. While accolades pour in from around the world in appreciation of the government’s firm steps such as GST and demonetisation,
- C. The Opposition is only showing that it is on a weak footing by even calling reports of independent agencies as “fixed”.
- The upgradation of India’s sovereign rating is definitely a shot in the arm for the government,
- E. It shows the frustration that has crept in.
- Which sentence should be the FOURTH in the paragraph?
- Which sentence should be the LAST (FIFTH) in the paragraph?
- Which sentence should be the FIRST in the paragraph?
- Which sentence should be the SECOND in the paragraph?
- Which sentence should be the THIRD in the paragraph?
Directions (6–10); In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.
Everybody must have some aim in life. An aimless life is a… (6)… without a rudder. The choice of profession is no less important than choice of one’s life partner. Having the once chosen one’s profession and that too very judiciously and thoughtfully one must… (7)…full time and energy and all honest and valid means to achieve it. It often requires great patience, … (8)…and sacrifice. This one can do only if one is…(9)…that one is cut…(10)…for it and the profession concerned is really a satisfying one.
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|