RBI Assistant 2022 English Language Quiz
The English Language section is included in almost all major competitive exams in the country, and it is also one of the highest-scoring sections. Aspirants who practice questions on a regular basis have a good chance of doing well in the English Language Section. So here we are providing you with the English Language Quiz to help you prepare better. This English Language Quiz includes both new pattern-based questions and questions from the previous year. This English Language Quiz is completely free. In this English Language Quiz, candidates will be given a detailed explanation of each question. Candidates must put this into practice. To score, complete the English Language Quiz.
Directions (1-5): In each of the question given below a/an idiom/phrase is given in bold which is then followed by five options which then tries to decipher its meaning as used in the sentence. Choose the option which gives the meaning of the phrase most appropriately in context of the given sentence.
- You must be in a fool’s paradiseif you think that it will rain at the time of such hot summers.
(a) illusory happiness
- He will have one more feather in his capafter he has finished this incredibly difficult assignment.
- Everybody else knew each other really well, so I felt a bit like a fish out of water.
- I just need to get my foot in the door, and then I can move up.
- One must be able to control their anger and not just bring their bunch of fivesto every event.
Directions (6-10): In each of the questions given below a sentence is given with one blank. Below each sentence FOUR words are given out of which two can fit the sentence. Five options are given with various combinations of these words. You have to choose the combination with the correct set of words which can fit in the given sentence.
- An amazing transformation has _________ in the course of a generation.
- The Insolvency and _________ Code has now been in force for more than a year and given its ambitious objectives and impact.
- Investments in public infrastructure is a key _________ of economic growth strategy among emerging economies.
- Improvements can also come from changes in other ______________ environmental or policy factors.
- The reason __________ the lack of research is that infrastructure is not placed randomly across regions.
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|