RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude is a quite important section of numerous banking exams. Many candidates face difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. In order to excel in this section, Aspirants must have a clear understanding of the concepts as well as formulas that are used to solve quantitative aptitude questions. In this article, we have come up with the RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to help you prepare better. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions ranging in difficulty from easy to tough. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is totally FREE. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz has important Quantitative Aptitude Questions and Answers that will help you improve your exam score.
1. If 3 men or 9 boys can finish a piece of work in 21 days. In how many days can 5 men and 6 boys can complete the same piece of work?
(a) 12 days
(b) 8 days
(c) 14 days
(d) 10 days
(e) 9 days
2. A sum of money fetches Rs 240 as simple interest at the rate of 5 p.c.p.a. after 6 years. What is the principal?
(a) Rs 200
(b) Rs 400
(c) Rs 800
(d) Rs 1,200
(e) Rs 1,000
3. If the price of milk is increased by 25% then a person can buy 8 litres less milk by spending Rs 160. Find the final rate of milk?
(a) Rs 4 per litre
(b) Rs 5 per litre
(c) Rs 8 per litre
(d) Rs 6 per litre
(e) Rs 7 per litre
4. In an election between P and Q, if 2/5th of the total voters promised to vote for P and rest promised to vote for Q. On the voting day 25% of the voters went back on their promise to vote for P & 30% of the voters went back on their promise to vote for Q. Find the total no. of voters, if Q wins by 400 votes.
5. Rupesh bought a earphone & paid 10% less than its original price. If he sold it at 20% profit on the price he had bought, what profit percentage did Rupesh earn on the original price?
Direction (6-10): Bar graph given below shows percentage of expenditure of two persons ‘A’ and ‘B’ out of their monthly salary in five different months Read the chart carefully and answer the question given below.
I. Income = Expenditure + Saving
II. Ratio of Income of A and B is 3 : 4, and income of both A and B is respectively same in all the five months.
6. Find the ratio between total saving of ‘A’ in month of March and May together to saving of ‘B’ in months of May and July?
(a) 6 : 11
(b) 3 : 11
(c) 9 : 22
(d) 9 : 11
(e) 9 : 44
7. Find the percentage increment in saving of ‘A’ in month of June compare to previous month?
8. Find the difference between average saving of ‘A’ in month of March & July and average expenditure of B in month of May & June if monthly salary of ‘A’ is Rs. 12,000?
(a) Rs. 1580
(b) Rs. 1560
(c) Rs. 1520
(d) Rs. 1510
(e) Rs. 1540
9. If 25/2% of total saving of ‘A’ in the month of March is Rs. 3060 then, find the total monthly income of ‘A’ and ‘B’ together?
(a) 84000 Rs.
10. Saving of ‘B’ in month of April is what percent more or less than saving of ‘A’ in month of May?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|