RRB clerk Prelims Reasoning Ability Quiz
Reasoning Ability plays a very crucial role in every competitive examination. With consistent practice, candidates can ace this section in examination. In this article, we bring to you RRB Clerk Reasoning Ability Quiz to boost your preparation. This RRB Clerk Reasoning Ability Quiz contains various types of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This RRB Clerk Reasoning Ability Quiz is absolutely FREE. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this RRB Clerk Reasoning Ability Quiz. Question given in this RRB Clerk Reasoning Ability Quiz are based on the latest or updated exam pattern. In order to be able to answer questions quickly and efficiently in upcoming exams, aspirants must practice this RRB Clerk Reasoning Ability Quiz.
Directions (1-5): These questions are based on the following arrangement. Study it carefully and answer the questions.
8 H % 3 7 T A 4 # 6 B I @ R 1 Q L E 2 K $ U 5 9
1. Which element is sixth to the right of fifteenth from the right end?
(e) None of these
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their positions in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to the group?
3. How many such symbols are there in the above arrangement each of which is immediately followed by a number but not immediately preceded by another number?
4. If all the symbols are dropped from the above arrangement which element will be ninth from the left end?
(e) None of these
5. What will come in place of the question mark in the following series based on the above arrangement?
7T3 4#A BI6 ?
(e) None of these
Directions (6-10): Study the following information to answer the given questions:
Twelve people are sitting in two parallel rows containing six people each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row-1 M, N, O, P, Q and R are seated and all of them are facing South. In row-2 A, B, C, D, E and F are seated and all of them are facing North. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.
P sits third to right of N. Either P or N sits at an extreme end of the line. The one who faces N sits second to right of E. Two people sit between B and F. Neither B nor F sits at an extreme end of the line. The immediate neighbour of B faces the person who sits third to left of M. O and Q are immediate neighbours of each other. C sits second to the left of A. Q does not face the immediate neighbour of D.
6. Who amongst the following sits at extreme ends of the rows?
(a) P, D
(b) N, A
(c) R, C
(d) M, D
(e) N, F
7. Who amongst the following faces P?
8. How many persons are seated between R and O?
9. M is related to A in the same way as P is related to B based on the given arrangement. To which of the following is Q related to following the same pattern?
(e) Cannot be determined
10. Which of the following is TRUE regarding Q?
(a) F faces Q
(b) R is an immediate neighbour of Q
(c) F faces the one who is second to right of Q
(d) Q sits at one of the extreme ends of the line
(e) N sits second to the right of Q
Aatma Nirbhar Reasoning Topic Wise Online Test Series
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|