RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. In this article, we have come up with the RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. This RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude
Direction (1-5): Pie chart given below shows total number of students who opted different subjects for exam in July 2017. Study the data carefully and answer the following questions.
1. Total number of students who opted for Geography and Maths together is how much less than total number of students who opted for Sanskrit and Physics together?
2. Find the total number of students who gave exams in August 2017 if total number of students is increased by 20% in August 2017 as compared to July 2017.
3. Find the central angle of total number of students who opted for Physics?
4. Find the average number of students who opted for Hindi, Geography and Sanskrit together?
5. Find the ratio between total number of students who opted for English, Physics and Geography together to total number of students who opted for Hindi, English and Sanskrit together?
(a) 8 : 9
(b) 17 : 19
(c) 15 : 16
(d) 17 : 18
(e) 5 : 6
6. Interest earned on an amount after 2years at 20%p.a compounded yearly is Rs.1716. Find the interest earned on same amount after 3 years at 15%p.a at Simple interest.
(a) Rs. 1620
7. A and B working alone can do a work in 20 days and 15 days respectively. They started the work together but B left after sometime and A finished remaining work in 6 days. Find after how many days from start B left the work?
(a) 5 days
(b) 4 days
(c) 6 days
(d) 3 days
(e) 7 days
8. Speed of train, which is 180 m long, is 45 km/hr. It crosses a platform in 24 second while another train cross the same platform in 36 second having speed 36 km/hr. Find the length of the second train.
9. There are five boxes. The weight of the first box is 200 kg and the weight of the second box is 20% higher than the weight of the third box, whose weight is 25% higher than the first box’s weight. The fourth box at 350 kg is 30% lighter than the fifth box. Find the difference in the average weight of the four heaviest boxes and the four lightest boxes.
(a) 72.5 kg
(b) 75 kg
(c) 36.4 kg
(d) 32 kg
(e) 67.5 Kg
10. To make an article, it takes 40 hours for a workman who is paid Rs 1.80 per hour. 20% of the material is wasted in the course of working, which costs Rs 22.5 per kilogram. At what price must the article be sold so as to yield a profit of 33.33%, if its weight was measured to be 8 kg?
(a) Rs 360
(b) Rs 404
(c) Rs 396
(d) Rs. 385
(e) Rs. 420
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|