RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions, it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
Directions (1-5): Bar chart given below shows per gram rate of Rhodium and Plutonium on different days. Study the data carefully and answer the question.
1. Suraj buys 3 grams of Plutonium on Tuesday and 5 grams of Rhodium on Wednesday. Find the amount paid by him in total?
2. Average per gram price of Plutonium on all the four days together is how much more than average per gram price of Rhodium on all the four days together.
3. On Friday per gram price of both Rhodium and Plutonium increases by 10% and 20% respectively as compare to price on Thursday. Find the sum of per gram price of Rhodium and Plutonium on Friday?
4. What is the ratio of per gram price of Rhodium and Plutonium together on Monday to that on Thursday ?
(a) 45 : 47
(b) 47 : 45
(c) 47 : 49
(d) 49 : 47
(e) 49 : 45
5. Avinash bought 2 grams of both Rhodium and Plutonium on Wednesday and sell it on Thursday at the given price. Find the amount gained by him?
6. Surbhi spends 20% of her monthly salary on food. Out of remaining salary she spends 30% on rent, 50% on furniture. Find the amount Surbhi spends on food and rent together if her annual salary is 4,20,000 ?
7. Avinash spends 18,000 partially in scheme ‘A’ which offers 15% pa at C.I. and remaining in scheme ‘B’ which offers 25% p.a. at C.I. After 2 year he earns Rs. 7725 as interest. Find amount invested on scheme ‘B’ is what percent less or more than the amount invested on scheme ‘A’.
8. Curved surface area of a given cylinder is 924 m². If ratio of radius and height of cylinder is 1 : 3 then find the volume of cylinder (in m³)
9. Priyanka can do 1/2 of the work in 10 days while Poonam can do 1/3 of the work in 10 days. How long it will take for both of them to finish the work if Priyanka started the work and they work on alternative days.
(a) 15 days
(b) 18 days
(c) 21 days
(d) 24 days
(e) 27 days
10. Find the least number which being divided by 9, 12, 16 and 30 leaves remainder ‘3’ in each case.
Attempt Quantitative Aptitude Topic Wise Online Test Series
Click to Buy Bank MahaCombo Package
Download Online Mock Test Mobile APP
Click here to buy RRB PO Prelims Test Series
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|