RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions, it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
1. Manu invested 13% of his monthly salary in the FD and 12% in PPF. 3/25th of the remaining amount spent on clothing. 3/11th remaining amount spent on food. 5/12th of remaining spent of education. Half of remaining amount is invested in a scheme which offer 10% SI from which after 5 year he get 16800 amounts. Find the amount invested in FD and PPF together?
(e) None of these
2. A man purchases some share worth of 20,000 of a company. In first year, share price rises by 10% and in 2nd year share price drop by 5% again in 3rd year price rises by 5% and in 4th year price drop by 10%. Find the overall profit or loss.
(a) No profit no loss
(b) 249.5 profit
(c) 249.5 loss
(d) 250 loss
(e) 250.5 loss
3. Time taken by A and B to complete a work is in the ratio 4 : 5. A alone worked for 6 days and left the work then B alone worked for 8 days on the same work, It is found that 31% of the work is completed. Find the time in which they together can complete the work.
4. Find the ratio of average total selling price of article A and E together to the average of total selling price of article if B and C together?
(a) 32 : 17
(b) 17 : 32
(c) 32 : 19
(d) 5 : 3
(e) 33 : 17
5. A traveler buys two car for Rs. 750000 Rs. He sells first car at a profit of 22% and the second car at a loss of 8%. What is the S.P. of second car, if in whole transaction there is no profit no loss?
(a) 508000 Rs.
(b) 497000 Rs.
(c) 507000 Rs.
(d) 506000 Rs.
(e) 566000 Rs.
Directions (6-10): What will come in place of question mark(?) in the following questions?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|