RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. To help you prepare better, we are providing you with the RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the latest and updated pattern. Candidates will be furnished with a detailed explanation for each question in this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all types of questions that are generally asked in exams. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is absolutely free of cost. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examination.
Direction (1-5): What will come at the place of question(?) marks in the following number series:
1. 4, 31, 15, 140, 104, ?
2. 77, 90, 109, 140, 189, ?
3. 91, 97, 117, 159, 231, ?
4. ? , 3, 4, 10, 44, 360
5. 11, 22, 66, 330, 2310, ?
Directions (6 – 10): The line- graph shows the no. of students studying in three different streams i.e. Engineering, Medical and commerce in six different years and number of students studying commerce out of them in respective years.
Read the following graph and answer accordingly.
6. Number of students in 2012 studying engineering is 100 more than that of medical student. Then find medical student is how much more or less than commerce student in 2012?
7. Ratio of number of student in engineering to that in medical in 2015 is 5 : 8. Then number of student in medical in same year is what percent of total student in 2015?
8. Number of students studying engineering in 2018 is 150 which is 75% of the medical student in 2017. Then find the ratio of engineering to commerce student in 2017?
(a) 3 : 5
(b) 1 : 2
(c) 2 : 3
(d) 3 : 4
(e) None of these
9. Total student studying all the three streams in 2011 is 30% more than total students studying all the three streams in 2014 and commerce student in 2011 is 4/5 th of commerce student in 2012. Find the average of total number of engineering and medical student in 2011 and 2015 together?
(d) None of these
10. What is the total medical and engineering student in 2013 and 2015 together?
(c) None of these
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|