SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz
English Language plays a very crucial role in every competitive examination. With consistent practice, candidates can ace this section in examination. In this article, we bring to you SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz to boost your preparation. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz contains various types of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz is absolutely FREE. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz. In order to be able to answer questions quickly and efficiently in upcoming exams, aspirants must practice this SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz.
Directions (1-5): Rearrange the following sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
- Yet, no government that is committed to such a cause can ignore the existing physical and psychological security threats.
- However, the lack of a national security strategy, a national strategic culture and a transformational approach towards its military capability prevent it from obtaining optimum benefit from its defence expenditure.
- These threats are more than just ordinary in India, a country located in a dangerous neighbourhood and facing both internal and external threats.
- India has a robust military machine.
- Comprehensive national security helps a nation attain its aspirations, and robust security is a subset of that.
- For a developing country that is committed to enhancing the quality of life of its citizens, defence is usually the last thing on the nation’s mind.
1.Which of the following should be the FOURTH statement after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the FIFTH statement after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the SECOND statement after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the SIXTH(LAST) statement after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the FIRST statement after rearrangement?
Direction (6-10): In each of the questions given below a sentence is given with two blanks. The sentence is then followed by five options. One of the pairs of words will fit the given blanks and make it both grammatically and contextually correct.
- Religion never disappeared — it just ____________further from the grasp of philosophers and thinkers into the ____________of dogmatists, ritualists, cultists, mullahs and gurus.
(a) Vanished, grasp
(b) Flee, buckle
(c) Wary, gripped
(d) Slipped, clasp
(e) eluded, seize
- Having an integrated command structure can help _____________ interoperability between different units that could help boost their ability to ______________security challenges, particularly in joint operations involving special forces.
(a) Nurture, resisting
(b) foster, confront
(c) assisted, tackle
(d) Strengthen, defied
(e) cultivated, detain
- From the financial stability ___________________, what ________________is not just the total amount of credit in an economy but also the quality of the firms that are getting funded.
(a) Stance, resembles
(b) condition, implies
(c) Viewpoint, signifies
(d) prospects, impact
(e) perspective, matters
- It is important to separate short-term _____________in oil prices _______________to geopolitical tensions from longer-term trends in the oil market.
(a) spike, leading
(b) resilience, overdue
(c) changes, prompting
(d) modification, expediting
(e) volatility, owing
- The pressure to publish ___________clinicians in academic institutions to ______________research over other professional roles.
(a) accomplished, choose
(b) motivates, prioritise
(c) stimulate, select
(d) Impels, harbour
(e) Proficient, prefer
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|