RRB PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This RRB PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
1. Shravan invested Rs. 28000 partially in scheme A which offers 15% p.a. at S.I. and remaining in scheme B which offer 18% p.a. at S.I. If after one year he earns Rs. 4680 as total interest. Find the amount invested by him in scheme B?
2. 3/25 students who registered in an exam did not appear 5/9 student who appeared in the exam failed in the exam. If 1800 is total number of students who registered then, find the number of students who passed the exam?
3. Navkanj save 40% out of his total salary of Rs. 8000 and remaining spends on expenses. If his expenses increased by 25% then how much percentage increase in his salary should be done to keep the saving amount same as before.
4. If ratio of length, breadth and height of a cuboid is 1 : 2 : 3 and its area is 88 cm², then find the volume of a cube having edge length equal to the breadth of the cuboid.
(a) 68 cm³
(b) 44 cm³
(c) 64 cm³
(d) 74 cm³
(e) None of these
5. A, B, C and D started a business with an amount of Rs. 12,000, Rs. 15,000, Rs. 18,000 and Rs. 21,000 respectively. D, C and B left the business after 3 month, 6 months and 9 months respectively after starting of the business. After a year what will be the profit of ‘C’ out of total profit of Rs. 800.
(a) Rs. 178
(b) Rs. 188
(c) Rs. 182
(d) Rs. 192
(e) Rs. 198
Directions (6-10): What approximate value should come in place of question mark (?) in the following questions?
6. 119.79% of 119.89 + 70.12% of 79.73 = ?% of 999.89
7. 1.823 + 5.126 × 7.01 – 432.001 = ? – 531.99
9. (23.12 × 22.98) + 11.89 × 7.79 = ?²