SBI Clerk Final List of Documents Submission:
As we all know that SBI has already released the final result of SBI Clerk 2019. Now candidates who have provisionally selected in SBI Clerk 2019 are worried about the documents required at the time of joining. So here we are providing the List of the Document and Complete detail for Document submission at the time of SBI Clerk Joining.
1) We are pleased to inform you that based on your performance in the Main online examination you have been shortlisted for appointment in the Bank in the Clerical Cadre as “Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)” subject to successful qualification in official language test and completion of required formalities by you.
2) Please, therefore, call on the Assistant General Manager, State Bank Learning Centre (SBLC), his/her zone Expected December 2019 for official language test and completion of joining formalities. After successful qualification in official language test and satisfactory completion of the joining formalities, letter of appointment will be issued to you. Thereafter, you will be undergoing training to be arranged by the SBLC prior to your posting at the identified branch/office.
3) Incidentally, a pregnant woman may be appointed in the Bank upto six months of pregnancy provided she furnishes a certificate from a specialist gynecologist that her taking up Bank’s employment at the stage is not likely to interfere with her pregnancy or the normal development of the foetus or is not likely to cause miscarriage or otherwise adversely affect her health. In case the pregnancy is more than six months, a medical examination to ascertain medical fitness in joining the Bank should be under taken after three months of delivery and only then she can be considered for recruitment in the Bank. In such a case prior written intimation should be sent to us immediately on receipt of this letter.
4) If at any time in the past, you were employed in our Bank either in clerical or in officer cadre, you are not eligible to join the Bank afresh in clerical cadre now.
5) Persons convicted for dowry offences under the Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961 or under Section 304 (b) of the Indian Penal Code are disqualified from being appointed in the Bank.
6). Candidates with record of default in repayment of loans/credit card dues and/or against whose name adverse report of CIBIL or other external agencies is available are disqualified from being appointed in the Bank.
7) Candidates against whom there is/are adverse report(s) regarding character, antecedents, etc., are disqualified from being appointed in the Bank.
8) Merit list has been drawn State wise [District-wise for candidates applied under special recruitment drive for Tura (Meghalaya), Kashmir & Ladakh], category wise and candidates will be posted in the State/District for which they have applied and will not be entitled for inter/intra-state transfer in the first 5 years of service (8 years for candidates selected under special recruitment drive for Tura and Kashmir Valley & Ladakh). In addition Junior Agricultural Associates will be posted in rural/semi urban branches. Even when promoted to officer cadre, they will be continuing in branches/ Loan processing cells in rural/semi urban centre upto SMGS-V.
9) (i) The following documents in original will have to be produced by you at the time of your reporting thereat, in original:
- Duly filled in Bio-data cum Attestation Form (available at career link in www.sbi.co.in )
- Birth Certificate/School Leaving Certificate (for verification of date of birth)
- Income Tax PAN Card (mandatory)
- AADHAR Card
- Certificate(s) regarding educational qualification. Candidates will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 30.06.2019.
- Military Discharge Certificate (in case appointment of ex-servicemen)
- Character certificates either from two Gazetted Officers of Government or one such officer and an officer of the Bank in addition to a certificate from the Head Master/Principal of the School/College last attended.
- Certificate for handicapped category issued by CMO/competent authority stating therein the nature and extent of handicap
- SC/ST/OBC category certificate.
- The OBC category candidate should submit the OBC certificate on format prescribed by Govt. of India, having “Non-Creamy Layer” clause issued during period 01.04.2019 to the date of interview (to the date of taking up the appointment, in case interviews are not conducted), if called for.
- Three passport size photographs.
(ii) Your appointment in the Bank will be subject to successful qualification in official language test (Candidates who produce 10th standard mark sheet/certificate evidencing having studied official language at the time of joining formalities, will not be subjected to language test) and satisfactory medical report. The format of the examination/test for official language will be as decided by the Bank. In case you do not succeed in the said test/examination, you will not be given any appointment in the Bank.
(iii) For the purpose of medical report, you will have to undergo medical tests/ examination at your own cost as per Bank’s norms. Medical examination report as per the Medical Standards of the Bank for new recruits to be obtained from any of the Bank’s Medical Officer (list of Bank’s Medical Officers and Letter of introduction enclosed). For that purpose, following medical test reports from pathological laboratory/diagnostic centre/Radiological Centre will be required. The reports should be signed by atleast M.D qualified attending pathologist/radiologist:
- Blood C.B.C.
- Blood Sugar – Fasting-P.P.
- Serum Cholesterol
- Blood urea/NPN
- Serum Creatinine
- HIV test
- Urine and Stool routine.
- X-ray of Chest P.A. view
- Full abdomen & pelvis Ultrasonography
Please note that the Bank’s Medical Officer may ask for additional medical test(s). Please also carry with you complete Eye check up report (including vision near, distance, refraction error, colour vision, field blindness, night blindness, fundus examination, any organic disease etc.)
10) In the event of your being appointed in the Bank, you would be required to give a satisfactory Letter of Release from your past/present employer, if any. However, before resigning from your present employment, if any, please ensure that all formalities including Medical examination are completed. In this connection please note that the fees for medical examination will have to be paid by you.
11) In case you belong to SC/ST/OBC category, please produce a valid caste certificate. Please note that certificate should be issued by an officer not below the rank of Executive Magistrate. In addition to the caste certificate, you have to submit a declaration as per the format prescribed by the Government of India. The said format will be provided to you by the Appointing Authority after your reporting to him.
12) You will have to identify yourself to the satisfaction of the Bank and submit Identification proof as may be required by the Bank. If you fail to report to the SBLC on the stipulated date, you would not be considered for the appointment and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
13) You will be on probation for a period of six months with effect from the effective date of joining. You will be confirmed in Bank’s service after successful completion of probation period.
14) The Bank will be entitled to terminate your service during the period of your probation by giving one month’s notice or on payment of a month’s pay and allowances in lieu of notice. If you desire to leave the service of the Bank during the probation period, you will have to give 14 days’ notice in writing failing which an amount equivalent to 14 days’ pay and allowances will have to be deposited by you with the Bank or alternatively will be deducted from salary and allowances.
15) Candidates selected under Ex-Servicemen category will have to satisfy the Bank that they are fulfilling all the criteria for considering them as Ex-Servicemen. Only thereafter Appointment Letter will be issued.
16) Detailed instructions will be issued to you after you report to the SBLC concerned. Please ensure to collect the format you have to fill and the format in which the medical officer/doctor will give his report, along with the letter of introduction.
17)Please note that this is not an appointment letter and by itself will not entitle you to an appointment in the Bank. The appointment letter will be issued to you by the competent authority after successful qualification in official language test, completion of other formalities like verification of original certificates/testimonials, satisfactory medical report etc. Your appointment in the Bank will be subject to verification of character from the two references/last employer and satisfactory police verification report within a specified period. Please note that you will not be paid medical examination charge, travelling allowance, conveyance, for reporting or for joining at the place of posting after issuance of appointment letter.
18) Please note that in the event of any of the information/declaration/ certificate or document being found false, forged or fabricated or invalid at a later date, this offer of appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled and in the event of your having joined the service, you will render yourself liable for appropriate action including disciplinary action and/or removal/termination of service.
19) Your terms & conditions of service in the Bank will be governed as per the provisions contained in Sastry & Desai Awards as amended from time to time by industry or bank level settlements with recognised unions.
20) You will be on probation for a period of six months with effect from the effective date of joining. Prescribed numbers of e-lessons are required to be successfully completed by you during the probation period, failing which, your probation period will be extended or your services can be terminated. During the period of your probation, your performance will be evaluated. The Bank will be entitled to extend the said period of probation, if your work is not found to be satisfactory. Your confirmation will also be subject to receipt of satisfactory report about your character and antecedents from the police authorities and from the references named by you.
21) You will be entitled to the benefits under ‘Defined Contribution Pension Scheme’ and will not be entitled to the benefits under any other pension scheme of the Bank.
22) You will also be entitled to the usual benefits such as Gratuity as per Payment of Gratuity Act, Contributory Provident Fund, Leave Fare Concession, Encashment of leave, Medical Facility etc. as permissible under the Bank’s rules from time to time.
23) You will not be entitled to become member of SBI Employees Mutual Welfare Scheme.
24) You shall give an undertaking to the Bank that you will be prepared to serve anywhere in India, at any branch/office of the Bank at any time, should the exigency of service so require and/or wherever required by the Bank. The Bank shall be entitled not to consider your application for transfer, if made, to a place of your choice at least for a period of three years from the date of your appointment, for transfer to a place within the Circle and 5 years for Inter-Circle transfer.
Best of Luck for Future
Thanks & Regards
- Hindi PDF for LIC Assistant Prelims & Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|