SBI Clerk Prelims Memory Based paper 2021 based on 10th July 1st Shift
SBI Clerk Pre Memory Based Paper 2021 : The most awaited exam of the year, SBI Clerk Prelims 2021, has started from 10th July 2021 in 4 shifts. many Candidates who are going to attend the exam in next shifts are eagerly waiting for SBI Clerk Prelims Memory Based Paper 2021 / Questions Asked in SBI Clerk Prelims exam 2021. So, here we came out with the memory based paper for SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 or you can say Questions asked in SBI Clerk Prelims exam held in 2021. Check below the questions asked in SBI Clerk Pre 2021 Exam today. Download SBI Clerk Pre Memory Based Paper PDF 2021 from the mentioned below link. This SBI Clerk Memory Based paper will help to those aspirants who will be going to attend the SBI Clerk Pre paper in upcoming Shifts and make their own strategy to attempt the exam in 2021. Download Exact Memory Based Paper for SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 from Ambitious Baba. Team Ambitious Baba Make so much effort to provide Exact paper of SBI Clerk Prelims 2021.
SBI Clerk Prelims Memory Based Paper 2021 : Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk 2020 Exam will be conducted online and will have two phases, Prelims and Mains. Third phase will be Language Proficiency Test.
- SBI Clerk Prelims: This phase is of qualifying in nature. Marks of this phase isn’t considered for the final selection.
- SBI Clerk Mains: Marks obtained in this phase will be considered for the final selection. Hence, just clearing the cut off is not enough, scoring good marks is essential to ensure your selection.
- Language Proficiency Test: The final selection will be based on the performance in the main & language proficiency test. This test will be conducted in the local language of the concerned state. Candidates found inefficient in the local language would be disqualified.
SBI Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern for Prelims-
The Prelims exam of SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 will follow the pattern mentioned below:
|Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
- SBI Clerk Pre Exam Analysis & Review 10th July 2021: 1st Shift
- SBI Clerk Pre Exam Analysis & Review 10th July 2021 : 2nd Shift
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2021 Memory Based Questions FAQs
Q.Where would I be able to get SBI Clerk Prelims Exam memory based paper 2021?
Ans. You can get SBI Clerk Prelims Exam memory based paper from the above post
Q. Shall we get the Solution of SBI Clerk Prelims Exam memory based paper 2021?
Ans. Yes, you will be provided with the Detailed Solution of SBI Clerk Prelims Exam memory based paper 2021.
Q. Will tackling memory-based questions enhance your performance?
Ans. Yes, solving the memory-based questions will improve your performance and will assist you with scoring better.
Q. Which section has the highest weightage in the SBI Clerk Prelims exam?
Ans. Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability section have more weightage in SBI Clerk Prelims Examination with 35 marks designated to each section.