SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Many candidates find difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. The only way to ace this section is to practice as many questions as possible. And, to help you practice more and more questions, we have come up with the SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely Free. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions that are usually asked in preliminary and main exams of various banking exams. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Pre-Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist candidates in better preparing for upcoming exams.
- A and B two articles were sold at 15% profit and 30% profit respectively. If total profit is Rs 84 and if the cost price of A is Rs 40 less than B, find CP of B.
- If the ratio of curved surface area to the volume of cylinder 1 : 7 while the ratio of diameter to the height of cylinder is 4 : 3. Find total surface area of cylinder?
- A bag contains 31 cards with numbered 1, 2, 3, ……., 31. Two cards are picked at random (one after another and without replacement). Find the probability that the sum of numbers of both cards is odd.
- Time taken to complete a work by A alone is 200% more than the time taken by both A and B to complete the work. B is thrice as efficient as C. B and C together take 15 days to complete the same work. How many days A will take to complete the work alone?
(a) 30 days
(b) 40 days
(c) 50 days
(d) 45 days
(e) 48 days
- Abram spends 36% of her income in various expenses. Of the remaining, he spends one eigth(1/8)th on his brother while 3/8 th on his sister and remaining keep as savings if the difference betweeen his money spending on brother and sister is Rs 3280. What is Abram’s saving?
Directions (6-10): What should come in place of question mark (?) in the following questions?
- 204 = (19² – 11²) (8² – 4²) ÷ (13.5² – 3.5²) ÷ 96 ×?²
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|