SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. To help you all score better in the exams, we are providing you with the SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. In this SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, candidates will be given a full explanation of each question. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains a variety of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Quantitative Aptitude Questions from banking exams. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in better understanding the topic and learning how to solve tricky problems. Candidates must try to solve this SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance their preparation for upcoming exams.
Direction (1-5): Find out the approximate value which will replace the question mark (?) in the following questions. (You are not expected to find out the exact value)
Directions (6-10): Study the following bar graph and answer the questions that follow.
Given below is the bar graph which shows the number of students playing three different games in five colleges in year 2014.
NOTE- one student plays only one sport.
6. If 100/9% of students playing Hockey of college L are females then, number of males playing Hockey from same college is what percent of average number of students playing Hockey from college M & O?
7. If 100/7% of student playing Cricket of college N left playing cricket and started playing Football in same college then find the ratio of number of students playing football of college N and M together to the number of student playing Cricket of college K and N together?
(a) 3 : 2
(b) 1 : 2
(c) 1 : 1
(d) 1 : 3
(e) 2 : 1
8. Average no. of students playing Hockey of college K, L and O is how much more than average number of students playing football of college K, L & M ?
9. Total number of student playing Cricket of college L and M together are what percent more/less than total number of students playing Hockey of college K and M together?
10. If total number of students in college K in year 2015 is increased by 20% percent with respect to year 2014 and the ratio of student playing Football, Cricket and Hockey becomes 5 : 2 : 3 respectively then find the average number of students playing football in same college K in year 2014 and 2015 ?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|