SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This SBI Clerk Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
Directions (1-5): Study the following line graph carefully and answer the following questions. The Line-graph shows the no. of calculator (in thousands) sold by Abhijeet and Saket in 5 different months.
1. If 100/11 % of the calculator sold by both in may are scientific calculator. Then non-scientific calculator are what percent of the total calculator sold in April?
2. If 20% of Calculator sold in Jan by Abhijeet are defective due to which price of each defective calculator reduces by 25% percent. Then find the difference in price if no calculator were defective (price of each calculator is given as Rs. 420) (in thousands)
(a) Rs. 630
(b) Rs. 850
(c) Rs. 675
(d) Rs. 720
(e) Rs. 580
3. Calculator sold in month of March and April together by Saket together are what percent more/less than the calculator sold by Abhijeet in Feb. and May together? (Rounded off to two decimal)
4. If calculator sold by Abhijeet in June increased by 100/7% of that in May and sold by Saket in June is increased by 20/3% of that in May. Then find the average of total Calculator sold by both Abhijeet and Saket in Month of June? (in thousand)
5. What is the ratio between total calculators sold by Abhijeet to total calculators sold by Saket in all the given months months ?
(a) 23 : 27
(c) 8 : 9
(d) 26 : 27
(e) 27 : 26
Directions (6-10): What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following number series.
6. ?, 13, 16, 24, 39, 63, 98
7. 5040, 2520, 7560, 1890, 9450, ?
8. 105, 177, 219, 239, 245, ?
9. 29, 40, 57, 80, 111, ?
10. 315, 288, 352, 227, ?, 100
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|