SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz
Aspirants have a strong possibility of scoring well in the English Language section if they practice quality questions on a regular basis. This section takes the least amount of time if the practice is done every day in a dedicated manner. In this article, we have come up with the SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz to help you prepare better. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation for each question in this SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz includes a variety of questions ranging in difficulty from easy to tough. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz is totally FREE. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz has important English Language Questions and Answers that will help you improve your exam score. Aspirants must practice this SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz in order to be able to answer questions quickly and efficiently in upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
(A) However, this is too narrow a definition for India.
(B) Most often economic reforms refer to opening the economy in terms of trade and investment and tax cuts.
(C) The sooner action is initiated the faster India will be able to attain its targeted growth rate.
(D) This is a standard definition of economic reforms and may be applicable to most countries.
(E) Economic reforms in India have to extend to reforming the public sector, transport, power, agriculture and infrastructure among other sectors.
(F) To identify these sectors and the necessary reforms required, there is a need for new thought leadership.
- Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the FIFTH sentence after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the SIXTH (LAST) sentence after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
Directions (6-10): In each of the following sentences there are two blank spaces. Below each sentence there are five pairs of words denoted by numbers (a), (b), (c), (d), and (e). Find out which pair of words can be filled up in the blanks in the sentence in the same sequence to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
- The death __________ from Ecuador’s worst earthquake in a decade rose ____________ at least 587 on Thursday even as the country faced another grim toll- a long and costly reconstruction effort likely to cost billions of dollars.
(a) count, to
(b) caused, from
(c) number, by
(d) coming, to
(e) toll, in
- One of the species was named Ganzhorn’s mouse lemur (Microcebus ganzhorni), _____________ Jorg Ganzhorn from Hamburg University, who has been _____________ in research and protection of lemurs for decades.
(a) by, busy
(b) after, engaged
(c) to, indulged
(d) before, involved
(e) nomenclature, burried
- Technology ____________ Apple is reportedly not planning to produce a large volume of the iPhone SE that it released last month to offset the ____________ of its flagship series.
(a) of, flop
(b) master, collapse
(c) builder, sluggish
(d) savy, loss
(e) giant, slump
- The Economic Survey for 2015-16, which was ______________ in Parliament on Friday suggested the policies must _______________ raising of production of pulses and oilseeds, for which the country is heavily dependent on imports.
(a) presented, be
(b) introduced, have
(c) tabled, incentivise
(d) discussed, result
(e) debated, cause
- The longest ____________ British royal, Queen Elizabeth’s legacy is a big part of the British royals’ attempt to stay _______________ in this day and age.
(a) ruler, alive
(b) ruling, pride
(c) running, out
(d) ever, revealing
(e) reigning, relevant
Click to Buy Bank MahaCombo Package
Download Online Mock Test Mobile APP
Get Free study material for Bank & Insurance- Download PDF
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|