SBI PO Prelims 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions, it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
1. ‘P’ is 40% more efficient than ‘Q’, who can complete a work alone in 42 days. ‘Q’ worked on that work alone for six days then find in how many days the remaining work will be completed if both worked together?
(a) 6 days
(b) 5 days
(c) 9 days
(d) 15 days
(e) 7 days
2. A man invested Rs. 12800 on SI at the rate of R% p.a. for three year and gets total interest of Rs. 5760. If he invested total amount (Principle + Interest) on C.I. at the rate of (R – 5) % p.a. for two years, then find total compound interest obtained by man?
(a) 3892.6 Rs.
(b) 3890.6 Rs.
(c) 3990.6 Rs.
(d) 3884.6 Rs.
(e) 3897.6 Rs.
3. Harshit and Navkanj enter into a partnership business by making investment of Rs. 960 and Rs. 1280 respectively. After six months Harshit withdraw Rs. 160 and Navkanj withdraw Rs. 180 from their initial investment. If Avinash joined them in business for only last four months with investment of Rs. 1440 and at the end of the year they got a total profit of Rs. 25500. Find the profit share of Avinash?
(a) 4800 Rs.
(b) 5600 Rs.
(c) 4200 Rs.
(d) 4000 Rs.
(e) 3200 Rs
4. Speed of a truck is 2/3rd of speed of a car. Truck takes 120 minutes more than car to cover a distance of 288 km. If speed of a train is 100% more than speed of truck, then find in what time train will cover a total distance of 576 km?
(a) 4 hours
(b) 3 hours
(c) 6 hours
(d) 8 hours
(e) 10 hours
5. Sum of perimeter of two rectangle is 160 cm. and breadth of both rectangle is equal to radius of circle, whose circumference is 88 cm. If length of both rectangle is in the ratio of 7 : 6, then find the difference between area of both rectangle ?
(a) 48 cm
(b) 42 cm
(c) 56 cm
(d) 40 cm
(e) 36 cm
Directions (6-10): Given below is the table that shows the total population of two villages in six different years. Also, the table shows the percentage population that is below poverty level (B.P.L) out of total populations. Read the table carefully and answer the following questions:
Note – There is only two categories in each year that is below poverty level and above poverty level population.
6. Find the difference between the average of population above poverty level from village A in the year 2007 and 2010 together and the average of population above poverty level of village B in the year 2009 & 2012 together?
7. The total population below poverty level from village B in years 2008 & 2010 together is approximately what percent more or less than the total population below poverty level from village A in the years 2009 & 2011 together?
(b) 12 %
(e) 17 %
8. Find the ratio between the total population below poverty level from Village B in the years 2007 & 2010 together to the population below poverty level from village A in the years 2010 & 2012 together?
(a) 687 : 1034
(b) 699 : 1036
(c) 1034 : 689
(d) 679 : 1038
(e) 689 : 1034
9. If 20% of the total population below poverty level from village A in the year 2010 and 40% of the total population below poverty level from village B in the year 2011 are females, then find the total number of male populations below poverty level from village A in the year 2010 & B in the year 2011?
10. Find the difference between the total population below poverty level from village A in the year 2010,2012 & 2009 together and the total population above poverty level from village B in the years 2007 and 2009 together?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|