SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. In this article, we have come up with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates must solve this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to improve their exam preparation.
1. There are 10 compartments in passenger train which carries on an average 20 passengers per compartment. If at least 12 passengers were sitting in each compartment and no any compartment has equal number of passengers then maximum how many passengers can be accommodated in any compartment:
2. Ram completes 60% of a task in 15 days and then takes the help of Rahim and Rachel. Rahim is 50% as efficient as Ram is and Rachel is 50% as efficient as Rahim is. In how many more days will they complete the work?
3. Shaswat borrowed some money at the rate of 3 percent per annum for the first 4 years, 7 percent per annum for the next 5 years and at the rate of 9 percent per annum for the next 7 years. If the total interest paid by him at the end of 16 years is 4400. Find the money borrowed by Shaswat ?
(a) Rs. 4000
(b) Rs. 3500
(c) Rs. 4500
(d) Rs. 3800
4. If the cost of pins reduces by Rs. 4 per dozen, 12 more pins can be purchased for Rs. 48. The cost of pins per dozen after reduction is :
(a) Rs. 8
(b) Rs. 12
(c) Rs. 16
(d) Rs. 20
(e) Rs. 14
5. Monthly incomes of A and B are in the ratio of 4 : 3 and their expenses bear the ratio 3 : 2. Each of them saves Rs. 6000 at the end of the month, then the monthly income of A is
(a) Rs. 12000
(b) Rs. 24000
(c) Rs. 30000
(d) Rs. 60000
(e) Rs. 28000
Direction (6-10): Pie chart shows percent distribution of six cities below 18year and above 18year population of India and table shows male to female ratio in these cities
Below 18year total population = 32 lakh
6. What is difference between above 18years male population and below 18 years male population from city A?
7. What is the ratio of above 18years female population of city E to below 18years female population of city D respectively?
(a) 7 : 5
(b) 5 : 7
(c) 16 : 15
(d) 15 : 16
(e) 21 : 16
8. Above 18years female population of city C is what percent of the below 18years female population of that city?
9. Below 18years male population of city C is what percent less than total below 18years population from all cities?
10. What is the ratio of above 18 years male population of city E to below 18years female population of that state?
(a) 28 : 35
(b) 35 : 28
(c) 32 : 45
(d) 45 : 32
(e) 27 : 32
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|