Table of Contents
SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. To help you all score better in the exams, we are providing you with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. In this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, candidates will be given a full explanation of each question. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains a variety of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Quantitative Aptitude Questions from banking exams. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in better understanding the topic and learning how to solve tricky problems. Candidates must try to solve this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance their preparation for upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): Given table shows percentage of population living under BPL Category and ratio between rural population and urban population living under BPL in six states. If population under APL is given for each state, answer the following questions based on given data —
Note: Total population of each state = population under BPL category + Population under APL category
1. Rural population of state R under BPL category is what percent more/less than urban population under BPL of state ‘U’?
2. Find average of rural population of state P, Q, S under BPL category?
3. If 20% population of state T under APL category is rural and remaining is urban, then find difference between urban population of state T under BPL category and under APL category?
4. Find ratio between rural population of state P and T together under BPL and rural population of state Q and S together under BPL?
(a) 28 : 31
(b) 32 : 31
(c) 31 : 36
(d) 34 : 31
(e) 31 : 27
5. Rural population of state P and T together under BPL is what percent of total population of state S ?
6. A, B, C together earn Rs. 3000 daily. A and C earn Rs. 1880 daily while A and B together earn Rs. 1520 daily. A, B, C invest their one-day wage in a partnership for 12 months, 8 months and 4 months respectively. If at the end of a year, they earn a total profit of Rs. 6150, then find C’s share in profit?
(a) Rs. 1550
(b) Rs. 1720
(c) Rs. 1650
(d) Rs. 1850
(e) Rs. 2150
7. A car and a bus travel with a speed of 60 km/hr and 45 km/h respectively from city P to city Q which are 240 km apart. If car reached Q and then immediately returns and meets bus at a distance of 60 km from Q, then find average time for which bus stopped at each stoppage if no. of stoppages in journey of bus till the car meet it were 10?
(a) 4 min
(b) 5 min
(c) 7 min
(d) 6 min
(e) 8 min
8. A does 4/5 work in 20 days. He then calls in B and they together finish the remaining work in 3 days. Find in how many days will B alone do the total work?
(a) 47.5 days
(b) 42.5 days
(c) 37.5 days
(d) 45.5 days
(e) 52.5 days
9. In three containers A, B and C, A contains mixture of spirit and water in ratio 3 : 1 while B contains 20 L pure water and vessel C contains 30 L pure spirit .Half content of A is poured into B, and then content of B is poured into C. If content of C is poured again into A, then find initial quantity of mixture in A if final ratio of spirit and water in vessel A is 9 : 4.
(a) 80 L
(b) 60 L
(c) 75 L
(d) 92 L
(e) 65 L
10. Find the number of hemispherical bowls of outer radius 9cm and inner radius 6cm which can be formed from a cylindrical vessel of radius 6 cm and height 114 cm?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|