SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. To help you prepare better, we are providing you with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the latest and updated pattern. Candidates will be furnished with a detailed explanation for each question in this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all types of questions that are generally asked in exams. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is absolutely free of cost. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examination.
Directions (1 – 5): The graph shows the no. of graduates in two streams Engineering and Medical in Six different years. Read the following graph and answer accordingly.
1. What is the difference between the average number of graduates through all these years in ENGINEERING and MEDICAL?
(e)None of these
2. Total number of graduates in 2013 and 2016 from both streams is approximately what percent of the total number of graduates from ENGINEERING in all these years?
3. What is the ratio of Number of Medical graduates for all the years to the total number of Engineering graduates for all these years?
(a) 248 : 229
(b) 268 : 229
(c) 258 : 229
(d) 229 : 233
(e) 37 : 33
4. What is the sum of Engineering graduates in 2011, 2013 and Total Medical graduates in 2015 & 2016?
(e)None of these
5. In which of the following years, No. of graduates in one stream is approximately 100% more than the no. of graduates in another stream?
6. A car has wheels of diameter 84 cm. How many revolutions can the wheel complete in 40 minutes, if the car is travelling at the speed of 132 cm/s ?
7. Samuel invested 16000 Rs. in simple interest for 2 years on certain rate and gets an interest of 4800 Rs, if he invested total amount (Principle + Interest) in a scheme, which offered compound interest on 5% more interest rate as earlier rate. Then find total interest gets by Samuel after 2 years?
(a) 9252 Rs.
(b) 9225 Rs.
(c) 9512 Rs.
(d) 925 Rs.
(e) 9152 Rs.
8. A can do a task in 48 days B is 25% less efficient than A and C can do the same task in 40 less days as B do. Then find in how many days all three complete task together?
9. A bike seller buys two bikes in 75000. He sells first bike at a profit of 22% and second bike at loss of 8%. What is S.P. of second bike, if in whole transaction there is no profit and no loss?
10. The parameter of a square is equal to the parameter of a rectangle having dimensions 24 cm × 16 cm. Find the circumference of a circle whose diameter is equal to the side of square?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|