SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz
Aspirants have a strong possibility of scoring well in the English Language section if they practice quality questions on a regular basis. This section takes the least amount of time if the practice is done every day in a dedicated manner. In this article, we have come up with the SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz to help you prepare better. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation for each question in this SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz includes a variety of questions ranging in difficulty from easy to tough. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz is totally FREE. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz has important English Language Questions and Answers that will help you improve your exam score. Aspirants must practice this SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz in order to be able to answer questions quickly and efficiently in upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.
(A) In Diener’s words, it’s more like “a moving baseline” than one set point over a lifetime.
(B) Happy people have strong social relationships. In one study conducted by Diener, the happiest 10 percent of the participants all had strong supportive relationships.
(C) A strong social network didn’t guarantee happiness, but it was a requirement to be in the happiest group.
(D) Diener discussed the set point theory of temperament, which states that people have ups and downs in reaction to life events, but that they adapt and return to a set point.
(E) Temperament, which appears to have a genetic component according to several recent studies, also affects mood.
(F) There is evidence for this, but studies have shown that people who have experienced a major loss, like being fired or losing a spouse, often don’t fully adapt or take years to do so.
- What should be the FOURTH sentence after rearrangement?
- What should be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement?
- What should be the LAST sentence after rearrangement?
- What should be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
- What should be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
Directions (6-10); Which of the phrases (a), (b), (c) and (d) given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically correct? If the sentence is correct as it is given and no correction is required, mark (e) as the answer.
- Transparency in the appointments of judges would ________ judicial disposals and restore ________ in the rule of law.
(a) expedite, credibility
(b) energise, autonomy
(c) empower, faith
(d) maintain, awareness
(e) supervise, speed
- The Supreme Court has always gone out to ________ the ________ of the citizens of the country.
(a) govern, issues
(b) deliver, justice
(c) stretch, rights
(d) derive, hope
(e) uphold, interests
- ________ of poverty from a nation that is set to become the fastest growing economy in the world is by no ________ easy.
(a) Dealing, effect
(b) Management, concern
(c) Eradication, means
(d) Uprooting, method
(e) Capturing, task
- This approach would ________ the problem of corruption to be ________ in a holistic manner.
(a) drive, controlled
(b) enable, tackled
(c) contain, settled
(d) manage, defined
(e) negotiate, sorted
- It is time to ________ our strength and weaknesses to ________ new horizons.
(a) allocate, define
(b) consider, think
(c) justify, assemble
(d) assess, seek
(e) evaluate, avail
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|