SBI PO PRELIMS 2022: Quantitative Aptitude
Quantitative aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Many candidates find difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Even though the section is difficult, you can do well if you practice enough questions and understand the fundamental concepts. And to let you practice with more and more questions, we are providing you with the SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the most recent and the latest pattern. This SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will provide a full explanation for each question. This SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely free. This SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist candidates in better preparing for upcoming exams.
1. Difference between 40% of y and 20% of x is 270 whereas difference between 40% of x and 20% of y is zero. Find the sum of ‘x’ and ‘y’ ?
2. Speed of Saif is 40% of speed of Amitabh. Amitabh covers 2340 m in 18 seconds. Find in how much time Saif can cover 468 m.
(a) 8 seconds
(b) 9 seconds
(c) 10 seconds
(d) 11 seconds
(e) 12 seconds
3. A retailer buy article A and markup it 20 % above its cost price. At the time of sale if he gave 10% discount instead of 20% and he earns Rs. 4.8 more. Find the cost price of the article A.
4. Area of a given circle is 616 m². Perimeter of a rectangle is same as perimeter of circle. Find the diagonal of the rectangle if length of rectangle is 20% more than the breadth of the rectangle.
5. a, b, c and d are four consecutives even numbers, if the sum of ‘a’ and ‘c’ is 120, what is the product of ‘b’ and ‘d’?
Directions (6-10): Pie-chart given below shows number of persons come to watch movies in five different theaters. Study the data carefully and answer the following questions.
6. If Ratio of male and female come in PVR theatre to watch movies is 4 : 7. Then find the difference between number of male to number of female come in PVR theatre to watch movie.
7. ‘Cinema’ theatre shows three movies. 25% of person watch Padmavat, 100/3% of person watch padman and remaining watch ‘College Diaries’. Find the average number of person who watch Padmavat and College Diaries.
8. 50/3% of the person came in DT cinema bought popcorn. 200/3% of the person bought pepsi and remaining person bought both the items. Find the total number of person who bought atmost one item?
9. Find the difference between the person who visit Cinema and DT theatre together to the person who visit LIVE & INOX theatre together?
10. Person come to DT theatre is what percent of the person who come to Cinema theatre?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|