Table of Contents
SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz
English Language is a part of almost all major competitive exams in the country and is perhaps the most scoring section also. Aspirants who regularly practice questions have a good chance of scoring well in the English Language Section. So here we are providing you with the SBI PO Prelims Reasoning Ability Quiz to help you prepare better. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern- based questions, as well as Previous Year Questions. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz is available to you at no cost. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz. Candidates must practice this SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz to achieve a good score in the English Language Section.
Directions (1-5): In each of the following sentences there are two blank spaces. Below each sentence there are five pairs of words denoted by numbers (a) (b) (c) (d) & (e). Find out which pair of words can be filled up in the blanks in the same sequence to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
- To succeed in any…………. task ………………..is needed.
(a) challenging, impatience
(b) critical, approach
(c) appropriate, strategy
(d) difficult, perseverance
(e) competitive, anxiety
- Your…………..will…………….. all the benefits you derived from your hard work.
(a) patience, delete
(b) possessiveness, enhance
(c) carelessness, nullify
(d) apathy, increase
(e) sluggishness, accumulate
- Being an incorrigible ………….. he will never tell the …………..
(a) liar, truth
(b) idiot, story
(c) criminal, message
(d) person, reason
(e) offender, detail.
- There are …………. instances to prove that the leader……………..courteously with everyone.
(a) no, major
(b) treats, works
(c) various, demands
(d) absolute, helps
(e) several, behaves
- If the banks desire to……………profit, they should get rid of …………measures.
(a) lose, concentrate
(b) increase, populist
(c) earn, healthy
(d) make, steady
(e) maximize, modern
Directions (6-10): Rearrange the following six sentences A, B, C, D, E and F in the proper sequence so as to make a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
- The U.S. has even looked away when Israel was amassing nuclear weapons.
- Despite this special relationship, previous American Presidents have been wary of recognising Israel’s claims over Jerusalem.
- In return, Israel has become America’s greatest ally in West Asia.
- The U.S. has largely favoured Israel throughout the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories and East Jerusalem.
- It has offered protection to Israel in the UN Security Council, come to its aid in times of crises, and provided it with advanced weapons.
- An American President taking a pro-Israeli decision related to the Israel-Palestine conflict is no surprise.
- Which sentence should be the FOURTH in the paragraph?
- Which sentence should be the SIXTH(LAST) in the paragraph?
- Which sentence should be the FIRST in the paragraph?
- Which sentence should be the THIRD in the paragraph?
- Which sentence should be the SECOND in the paragraph?
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|