SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz
English Language plays a very crucial role in every competitive examination. With consistent practice, candidates can ace this section in examination. In this article, we bring to you SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz to boost your preparation. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz contains various types of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz is absolutely FREE. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz. In order to be able to answer questions quickly and efficiently in upcoming exams, aspirants must practice this SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz.
Directions (1-5): In each of the question given below a/an idiom/phrase is given in bold which is then followed by five options which then tries to decipher its meaning as used in the sentence. Choose the option which gives the meaning of the phrase most appropriately in context of the given sentence.
- When you have finished your work sheets, clip them together and hand them into me.
- But the minister was sufficiently in love to look down on the unexpected indication.
- We might as well plan to put together our globe by redistributing the elements in it.
- He was afraid that he had brought me up short, when he said you were to win races for your father’s good.
- I may need to call on the university’s excellent professors in order to answer your question.
Directions (6-10): Rearrange the following five sentences (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.
- The phenomenon of bank officials scuttling the system to favour a few is not new; we have been seeing this since the Harshad Mehta days.
- It is also worrying that such instances happen in an institution whose activities are being monitored by no less than the Reserve Bank of India.
- That such a situation continues shows that there is no vigilance.
- As though the problem of non-performing assets is not enough, now bank officials are also indulging in malpractices that will further deteriorate India’s financial condition.
- It is sad that while the common man was forced to stand in queues to withdraw his own money after demonetization, vast amounts were being siphoned off from banks through the back door.
- Which of the following should be the FOURTH sentence after the rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after the rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the THIRD sentence after the rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after the rearrangement?
- Which of the following should be the FIFTH sentence after the rearrangement?
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|