SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. In this article, we have come up with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates must solve this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to improve their exam preparation.
Directions (1-5): Given below is the pie chart which shows the percentage distribution of 5 types of watches manufactured in company X in year 2017.
Ratio of total watches manufactured in company X in year 2017 to year 2018 is 7 : 8.
- If difference between watches manufactured of type B and type C in year 2017 is 11,200 and type A watches manufactured in year 2018 is 20% more than type D watches manufactured in year 2017, then find the number of type A watches manufactured in year 2018
(e) none of these
- If the average number of type D and type C watches manufactured in company X in 2017 is 16,100, then find the total number watches manufactured in company X in 2018.
(e)none of these
- The number of type B watches manufactured in 2018 is 25,600 which is 25% of the total number of watches manufactured in 2018. Find the number type D and type B watches manufactured in 2017 in company X.
(e)none of these
- What is the ratio of number of type E watches manufactured in 2017 to the number of type D watches manufactured in 2018 if the number of type D watches manufactured in 2018 is 30% of all the watches manufactured in 2018 ?
(e) none of these
- If in 2018, the number of all type of watches except type B remained same as that of 2017, then find the percentage change in the number of watches of type B in 2018 compared to 2017.( in approximate).
- The total cost of the 12 kg of rice is Rs. 432 and the total cost of the 15 kg of pulse is Rs. 675. What is the ratio between the cost of the 2 kg of pulse to one kg of rice?
(a) 8 : 7
(b) 7 : 5
(c) 8 : 5
(d) 5 : 2
(e) 5 :8
- Pranita gave Rs. 900 to her brother which is equal to two-fifth of the simple interest that she got in 6 years at the rate of 15 p.c.p.a. What was the sum of money (principal) that she had deposited ?
(a) Rs. 2,250
(b) Rs. 2,400
(c) Rs. 2,600
(d) Rs. 2,500
(e) Rs. 2750
- Half of Sonit’s monthly income is equal to four-seventh of Rohit’s monthly income. Roshni’s monthly income is Rs. 32000 which is double the monthly income of Sonit. What is Rohit’s monthly income ?
(a) Rs. 16000
(b) Rs. 4571
(c) Rs. 14000
(d) Rs. 15000
(e) Rs. 14500
- If a 2 digit positive number, the digit in the unit place is equal to the square of the digit in ten’s place and the difference between the number obtained by interchanging the digits and the original number is 18. What is 45% of the original number ?
- A cricketer gives 12.4 runs per wicket. He gives 26 runs and take 5 wickets in a match after which his average becomes 12.1 runs per wicket. How many wickets had been taken by him till the last match ?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|