SBI PO Prelims Reasoning Ability Quiz
Reasoning Ability is a part of almost all major competitive exams in the country and is perhaps the most scoring section also. Aspirants who regularly practice questions have a good chance of scoring well in the Reasoning Ability Section. So here we are providing you with the SBI PO Prelims Reasoning Ability Quiz to help you prepare better. This SBI PO Prelims Reasoning Ability Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Questions. This SBI PO Prelims Reasoning Ability Quiz is available to you at no cost. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this SBI PO Prelims Reasoning Ability Quiz. Candidates must practice this SBI PO Prelims Reasoning Ability Quiz to achieve a good score in the Reasoning Ability Section.
Direction (1-5): Six exams Civics, Science, Hindi, History, Geography and Polity were organized From Monday to Sunday in a week. Six friends- P, Q, R, S, T and U have attended these exams. One day was remaining in the week. It was called none exam day. Neither Sunday nor Monday was none exam day.
• All Six exams were scheduled in the July month.
• Civics exam was not organized on the day which is just after the day on which History exam was organized but was organized on the day which is after the day on which History exam was organized.
• Science exam was organized on the day which is just before the day on which Polity was organized.
• Science exam was attended by S’s father on the day which is before Sunday. Hindi was organized on 26 July and Geography was organized on 31 July.
• T’s grandfather was a brother of Q. P had two sons.
• Exams were organized in such a way that three exams were continuing means there was no break between three exams. No exam day was also not coming among three days, but none exam day was coming just later or just before of three days exam sets.
• S’s father was a brother of T’s father.
• The exam on 30 July was attended by R who is uncle of S.
• The exam was attended by Q on the day which is immediate before the day on which the exam was attended by P.
• The exam on Wednesday was attended by T’s cousin.
1. On which of the following day does T attend the exam?
2. Which of the following given statement is true?
(a) Civics exam was organized just before science exam
(b) Hindi exam was organized before History exam
(c) First exam was organized on 25th July
(d) Civics exam was organized on Friday
(e) None of these
3. How is Q related to U?
(c) Maternal Uncle
(d) Paternal Uncle
(e) Cannot determined
4. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence they form a group. Which one of the following does not belong to that group?
5. If all friends are arranged in an alphabetical order from Monday to Sunday, then the exam was organized on 29th July by whom among the following friend?
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
A word and number arrangement machine when given an input line of words and numbers rearranges them following a particular rule in each step. The following is an illustration of input and rearrangement (All the numbers are two digit numbers)
Input : 58 92 evil crow 43 fight summer 64 76 someday
Step I : someday 7 58 92 evil crow fight summer 64 76
Step II : someday 7 evil 4 92 crow fight summer 64 76
Step III : someday 7 evil 4 summer 1 92 crow fight 76
Step IV : someday 7 evil 4 summer 1 crow 4 92 fight
Step V : someday 7 evil 4 summer 1 crow 4 fight 2
Step V is the last step of the above arrangement.
As per the rules followed in the steps given above, find out in each of the following questions the appropriate step for the given input.
Input: 56 dust 84 99 10 tall everyday 23 winter money
6. Which word/number would be at the fifth position from right end in step IV?
7. Which of the following would be step III?
(a) everyday 1 money 5 56 dust 84 99 tall winter
(b) everyday 1 money 5 dust 56 84 99 tall winter
(c) everyday 1 money 5 winter 2 dust 84 99 tall
(d) everyday 1 money 5 winter 2 dust 99 84 tall
(e) None of these
8. Which step number should be the following output?
“everyday 1 money 5 winter 2 dust 3 tall 99
(a) Step III
(b) Step IV
(c) Step V
(d) Step VI
(e) There will be no such step
9. Which word/number would be at the 7th position from left end in step III?
10. How many steps are required to get the final output if no numbers were there in the input?
Aatma Nirbhar Reasoning Topic Wise Online Test Series
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|