SBI PO Prelims Reasoning Ability Quiz
Reasoning Ability plays a very crucial role in every competitive examination. With consistent practice, candidates can ace this section in examination. In this article, we bring to you SBI PO Prelims Reasoning Ability Quiz to boost your preparation. This SBI PO Prelims Reasoning Ability Quiz contains various types of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This SBI PO Prelims Reasoning Ability Quiz is absolutely FREE. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this SBI PO Prelims Reasoning Ability Quiz. In order to be able to answer questions quickly and efficiently in upcoming exams, aspirants must practice this SBI PO Prelims Reasoning Ability Quiz.
Directions (1-5): Study the following information to answer the given questions:
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. No two males or two females are immediate neighbours of each other.
A is wife of H. A sits third to the left of E. F sits second to the right of D. D is not an immediate neighbour A and E. H and C are immediate neighbours of each other. F is not immediate neighbor of his wife B.
- Which of the following is true about G?
(a) G is a male
(b) G sits exactly between F and H
(c) G sits third to the left of E
(d) G sits second to the right of B
(e) None is true
- Who sits third to the left of B?
(e) None of these
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
- Which of the following groups consists of only female members of the group?
(a) A, B, H
(b) G, F, C
(c) C, H, G
(d) D, H, C
(e) None of these
- If all persons are made to sit in alphabetical order in clockwise direction, starting from A, the positions of how many (excluding A) will remain unchanged as compared to their original seating positions?
Directions (6-10): Study the following information and answer the given questions:
Nine people – U, V, W, X, Y, Z, J, K, and L live on separate floors of a 9-floor building. Ground floor is numbered 1, first floor is numbered 2 and so on until the topmost floor is numbered 9. Each one of these is travelling to a different city viz. Delhi, Mumbai, Patna, Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Lucknow, Noida, and Kanpur but not necessarily in the same order. Only five people live above the floors on which U lives. Only one person lives between U and the one travelling to Bengaluru. Z lives immediately below the one travelling to Mumbai. The one travelling to Mumbai lives on an even numbered floor. Only three people live between the ones travelling to Bengaluru and Patna. Y lives immediately above W. Y is not travelling to Patna. Only two people live between V and the one travelling to Kolkata. The one travelling to Kolkata lives below the floor on which V lives. K is travelling to Noida and lives on floor no. 8. The one travelling to Delhi does not live immediately above or immediately below V. X does not live immediately above or immediately below U. L is travelling to Kanpur and lives immediately above K. J does not travel to Chennai.
- Which of the following is true with respect to J as per the given information?
(a) The one, who lives immediately below J, is travelling to Mumbai.
(b) J lives on floor no. 7.
(c) J lives immediately below Y.
(d) J lives on the lowermost floor.
(e) J is travelling to Bengaluru.
- Who amongst the following lives on floor no. 3 ?
(a) The one travelling to Chennai
(b) The one travelling to Kolkata
- Who lives on the floor immediately above Y ?
- To which of the following cities is X travelling ?
- How many people live between the floors on which X and the one travelling to Kanpur live ?
(d) More than three