Speed Time & Distance for RRB PO & RRB CLERK: Quiz – 5
Speed Time & Distance plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 2-3 questions from Speed Time & Distance in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Speed Time & Distance questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Speed Time & Distance questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Speed Time & Distance questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Speed Time & Distance of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Speed Time & Distance quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Speed Time & Distance quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Speed Time & Distance Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam , IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. Speed of A and B are in ratio of 6 : 5. They run in 3 km race and A win this race by 10 second. What is the time taken by B to complete the race ?
(a) 75 s
(b) 60 s
(c) 50 s
(d) 40 s
(e) 30 s
2. A train travelling at 72 km/hr crosses an another train having half its length and travelling in opposite direction at 63 km/hr in 15 seconds. Faster train also passed a railway platform in 50 second. find length of smaller train is what percent of length of platform?
3. The distance between two stations A and B is 900 km. A train starts from A and moves towards B at an average speed of 30 km/hr. Another train starts from B, 20 minutes earlier than the train at A, and moves towards A at an average speed of 40 km/hr. How far from A will the two trains meet ?
(a) 380 km
(b) 320 km
(c) 240 km
(d) 330 km
(e) 360 Km
4. A car driver leaves Bangalore at 8.30 A.M. and expects to reach at place 300 km from Bangalore at 12.30 P.M. At 10.30 he finds that he has covered only 40% of the distance. By how much he has to increase the speed of the car in order to keep up his schedule ?
(a) 45 km/hr
(b) 40 km/hr
(c) 35 km/hr
(d) 30 km/hr
(e) 25 km/hr
5. Train P leaves Delhi at 7 PM and is travelling at a speed of 80 kmph, 3 hours later another train Q leaves Delhi and is travelling in same direction as train P in how many time (in minutes) train Q will be 18 km ahead train P, if speed of train Q is 120 kmph?
6. Ratio between speed of a truck and a bus is 17 : 18 and also a train covered 540 km in 21600 seconds. If speed of bus is 4/5 th of speed of train then find distance covered by truck in 18000 seconds ?
(a) 320 km
(b) 340 km
7. Calculate the time required by B to cover a certain distance, if he increases his speed and arrived his destination in 3 hours if he decreases his speed by same amount then he arrived his destination in 4 hours?
8. A train driver leaves Gorakhpur at 6 : 30 am and expects to reach at place 600 km from Gorakhpur at 2 : 30 pm. At 12:30 pm he finds that he has covered only 40% of the distance. By how much he has to increase the speed of the train in order to reach at scheduled time?
(a) 180 km/hr
(b) 120 km/hr
(c) 150 km/hr
(d) 100 km/hr
(e) 140 Km/hr
9. Abhishek and Ayush start travelling in same direction at 8 km/hr and 13 km/hr respectively. After 4 hours, Abhishek doubled his speed and Ayush reduced his speed by 1 km/hr and reached the destination together. How long the entire journey last ?
(a) 9 hr
(b) 8 hr
(c) 4 hr
(d) 7 hr
(e) 6 hr
10. A train is 124 m long. It crosses a platform in 19 seconds with speed 20 m/s. Another train crosses the same platform in same time with speed 7.2 km/hr less than speed of previous train. Find the length of second train.
(a) 90 m
(b) 70 m
(c) 86 m
(d) 72 m
(e) None of these
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|