Table of Contents
SSC Multi Tasking Staff MTS Recruitment 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination 2023. All candidates interested in the SSC Matric Pass MTS 2023 recruitment and who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online from June 14, 2023, to July 14, 2023. It is advised to read the notification thoroughly to understand the eligibility requirements, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale, and other relevant information for the SSC MTS Recruitment Exam 2023.
- Application Begin : 14/06/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 14/07/2023
- Pay Fee Online Last Date : 14/07/2023
- Correction Date : As per Schedule
- CBT Exam Date Paper I : September 2023
- Paper II Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 – 27 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Multi Tasking & Havaldar Recruitment Rules 2023.
Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS)
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized
- Walking :
- Male : 1600 Meter in 15 Min.
- Female : 1 Km in 20 Min.
- Height :
- Male : 157.5 CMS | Female : 152 CMS
- More Details Read the Notification
- Chest Male : 81-86 CMS