Sylvester Stallone’s Journey: Motivational Story Part 3
Motivational story is what keeps you going when you feel low or could not keep up with your studies. Motivational Story is real-life story of many successful people who made it to their goal despite all the hurdles that came in the way. Motivational Story inspires readers as they can imagine the situation of the person in the motivational story.
So ambitiousbaba.comis coming up with the series of motivational story to keep the aspirants inspired to do more.
Sylvester Stallone’s motivational story is one of these real-life stories. Sylvester Stallone motivational Story tells us that how we can conquer the goal without letting any barrier come between the way and Never give up.
- After the huge success of the Rocky movie franchise that began in the 1970s, Sylvester Stallone has been a celebrity for decades. Apart from starring in these movies as Rocky, he also directed, produced, and wrote a majority of the movies.
- The movie ‘Rocky’ was his first big hit that made him a movie star. And after that film, he acted in numerous action films.
- Today, he is still acting, writing, and directing films, at age 73.
- But his success was not a one-night success, he was not like this always. He rose from poverty to being popular, wealthy and at this height. Here is the incredibly inspirational story of Sylvester Stallone.
Sylvester Stallone’s struggle Story
- Sylvester Stallone had a very tough and problematic childhood.
- He and his younger brother Frank were badly affected by their parents’ aggressive relationship, which later concluded in divorce.
- Stallone spent some of his earliest years in adoptive care.
- When Stallone was around 5 years old, his father moved the family to the Washington, D.C. area where he started his own beauty parlour chain.
- Stallone lived in Maryland for years, staying with his father after his parents’ divorce in 1957.
- He struggled emotionally and academically and was expelled from several schools.
- A few years later, Stallone went to live with his mother and her second husband in Philadelphia. There he attended a special high school for troubled youth.
- After graduation, Stallone eventually went on to college. First, he attended the American College in Switzerland, where he studied drama. Stallone then went to the University of Miami, again choosing to focus on the dramatic arts.
- He left school before completing his degree to move to New York City to pursue an acting career.
- By the time when his acting career was not good, he worked all types of jobs: he cleaned up the lions’ cages, worked at a movie theatre and even made an appearance in an adult film called The Party at Kitty and Stud’s (1970).
- Stallone struggled at the start of his career like many actors but he was so broke that he became homeless, sold his wife’s jewellery and even sold his dog for $25 as he had no money to feed him anymore. He said that was the lowest moments of his entire life and walked away crying.
- A few weeks after, he watched a Mohammed Ali boxing match that inspired him to write Rocky. He was so inspired that he wrote the entire script in less than a day! Studios loved the script but didn’t love Sylvester Stallone’s one request — to be the main lead in the movie.
- To recover some money, he sold his dog (Butkus) for about ₹ 3000, so that he could focus on his script.
- This script later turned into the movie Rocky, which requires no introduction.
- Many production houses wanted the script produced to a feature film but Stallone rejected it because the producers didn’t let him play the leading role.
- He rejected an offer of over ₹67 lakh at that time when he was the poorest.
- In the end, the producers bent and offered Stallone to play the lead role in the movie with a final offer of ₹17 lakh.
- After this more hit movies followed and movie like Rocky and Rambo were born.
- Stallone also went back to get his dog who he sold earlier, the gentleman who had now claimed ownership of the dog put up a tough fight, a fight that cost Stallone ₹2 lakh and a dozen threats but he did get his dog back finally.
- He struggled through all his childhood and teenage. He lost his home, dog and the only thing he had closest to his family. Most of would have given up at this point but not him. Many obstacles came in his path, but he did succeed in this anyway.
- His life story and his success are proof that if you want something really bad and you try hard enough, anything is possible, impossible is nothing.
- So, whenever you come across any setback in your life, remember the story of Sylvester Stallone.
Telegram Group: Join
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION (DI) 2020 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|