The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 5th March 2020
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- THREADBARE (ADJECTIVE): banal (घिसा हुआ)
Synonyms: corny, stale
Antonyms: agree, concur
Example: She came across some threadbare situations.
2. DIFFIDENT (ADJECTIVE): bashful (शर्मीला)
Synonyms: demure, meek
Antonyms: confident, brave
Example: She has become a diffident person.
- PLASTER SAINT (NOUN): charlatan
Synonyms: imposter, trickster
Antonyms: adept, virtuoso
Example: He turned out to be a plaster saint.
- JAPE (NOUN): trick (मज़ाक)
Synonyms: bluff, deceive
Antonyms: be honest, be upright
Example: Massacre was a jape used by the informer.
- SWINDLE (VERB): deceive (छलना)
Synonyms: swindle, dupe
Example: Don’t try to swindle into your family.
- BELLICOSE (ADJECTIVE): belligerent (लड़ाका)
Synonyms: contentious, inhospitable
Example : Her bellicose nature has made her a cipher.
- BURLESQUE (ADJECTIVE): farcical (कारटूनवाला)
Synonyms: ironical, satirical
Antonyms: realistic, genuine
Example: The day had arrived with more bumps and grinds than a burlesque matron.
- ENSHROUD (VERB): cover (लपेटना)
Synonyms: conceal, mask
Antonyms: disclose, reveal
Example: Rain and snow are copious, and dense fogs enshroud the coast in summer.
- HARVEST (VERB): (संग्रह करना)Accumulate
Antonyms: approval, sanction
Example: This year she had been afraid to harvest because of the dogs.
10. BOUNTIFUL (ADJECTIVE): (प्रचुर/ बहुल) Abundant
Synonyms: ample, lavish
Antonyms: meagre, scarce
Example: This building has bountiful rooms.
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account