Union Budget: Caiib Paper 1 (Module A), Unit 10
We all know that CAIIB exams are conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF). CAIIB is said to be one of the difficult courses to be cleared for the bankers. But we assure you that with the help of our “CAIIB study material”, you will definitely clear the CAIIB exam.
CAIIB exams are conducted twice in a year. Candidates should have completed JAIIB before appearing for CAIIB Exam. Here, we will provide detailed notes of every unit of the CAIIB Exam on the latest pattern of IIBF.
So, here we are providing “Unit 10: Union Budget” of “Module A: Economic Analysis” from “Paper 1: Advanced Bank Management (ABM)”.
The Article is Caiib Unit 10: Union Budget
The annual budget of the country is called the Union Budget.
- Revenue Concept
- Expenditure Concept
- Deficit Concept
Gross Tax Revenue
- Corporation tax
- Income tax
- Other Taxes & Duties
- Union Excise Duties
- Service Tax
- Taxes of the Union Territories
Total Non- Tax Revenue
- Interest Receipts
- Dividend and Profits
- External Grants
- Other Non-Tax Revenue
- Receipts of Union Territories
Total Revenue Receipts = Net Tax Revenue + Total Non- Tax revenue
Capital Receipts = Non- debt receipts + Debt Receipts
Non- debt Receipt
- Recoveries of loans & Advances
- Miscellaneous Capital receipts
- Market Loans
- Short Term Borrowings
- External Assistant (Net)
- Securities issued against small saving
- State provident funds (Net)
- Other Receipts (Net)
Non- Plan Expenditure
Non- Plan Expenditure = Revenue Non- Plan Expenditure + Capital Non-plan Expenditure
- Interest Payments and Prepayment Premium
- Grants to state and U.T govt.
- Assistance of states from national calamity contingency fund
- Economic Services (Agri, Industry, Power, Transport, technology etc)
- Social Services (Education, health, broadcasting etc)
- Postal Deficit
- Grants to foreign govt.
- Other Non-plan capital Outlay
- Loans to Public Enterprises
- Loan to state and U.T govt.
- Loans to foreign govt.
- Central Plan
- Central Assistance for State & U.T Plans
- Plan Expenditure = Revenue Expenditure + Capital Expenditure
- Total Expenditure = Total Non-plan Expenditure + Total Plan Expenditure
- Revenue Deficit is the excess of revenue expenditure over revenue receipts.
- Financing of Fiscal Deficit: Debt Receipts + Draw-down of cash balance
- Gross Fiscal Deficit is the excess of total expenditure including loans, net of recoveries over revenue receipts (including external grants) and non- debt receipts
- Net Fiscal deficit = The gross fiscal deficit (-) interest payments
- Net Primary deficit = Net fiscal deficit (– ) net interest payments
- NCCD: National Council on Crime and Delinquency.
Telegram Group:- Click Here
Visit Online Mock test Site: test.ambitiousbaba.com
CAIIB Paper-I (Advanced Bank Management ) Online Mock Tests
CAIIB Paper-II (Bank Financial Management) Online Mock Tests
CAIIB Optional Paper(Retail Banking in India) Online Mock Tests