Average Based Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 2
Average plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 1-2 questions from Average in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Average questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Average questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Average questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Average of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Average quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Average quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Average Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO, LIC Assistant and another competitive exam.
1. There are 150 students in a class, all the student appeared in a particular test. 33 1/3% of student got a score of 70 as an average, 2/5th of the remaining scored 25 as an average and remaining scored 55 as an average mark. Then find the average marks of whole class?
2. The average marks in Science subject of a class of 20 students in 68. If the marks of two students were misread as 48 and 65 of the actual marks 72 and 61 respectively, then what should be the correct average?
3. 3 years ago, the average of Mohan’s family having 5 members was 17. Presently there are six members in the family but average age of Mohan’s family remains unchanged. Find age of the new member?
(a) 5 yrs
(b) 3 yrs
(c) 4 yrs
(d) 1 yrs
(e) 2 yrs
4. Average of three numbers is 460 and they are in the ratio of 6 : 8 : 9. If we increase the first by 20% and decrease the second by 10% then to get the average increased by 5% third number will be increased by ?
5. The average salary of the entire staff in an office is Rs. 120 per month. The average salary of officers is Rs. 460 and that of non-officers is Rs. 110. If the number of officers is 15, then find the number of non-officers in the office?
6. The average of marks obtained by 150 candidates in a certain examination is 50. If the average marks of passed candidates is 55 and that of the failed candidates is 25, what is the number of candidates who passed the examination?
7. Average age of Meena, Savita and Kavita is 96 years, however when Rita joins them, then the average comes down to 90. Now, Ankita whose age is 4 years more than Rita replaces Meena and the new average is 88 years. Find the age of Meena.
8. In a 12 overs match, a team has scored at the run rate of 8.5 in first 10 overs. If team scored, 35 runs in last two overs, find the overall run rate of team in match.
9. S1 is a series of five consecutive multiples of 4 whose sum is 100. S2 is a series of 4 consecutive even integers such that the second smallest number of S2 is 6 less than largest number of S1. Find average of series S2.
10. The average age of all the students of a class is 16 years. The average age of boys of the class is 21 years and that of the girls is 12 years. What is the ratio of the boys to the girls?
(e) None of these
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|