Boat And Stream Quiz for RRB PO & Clerk : Quiz – 4
Boat And Stream plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 1-2 questions from Boat and Stream in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Boat And Stream questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Boat and Stream questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Boat and Stream questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Boat And Stream of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Boat And Stream quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Boat and Stream quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Boat And Stream Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO, LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. A boat which has a speed of 5 km/hr in still water cover 1km upstream path in 15 minutes. How much distance it could cover in 1 hour 45 minutes in downstream: –
(e) none of these
2. A boat goes a certain distance downstream and then returns and covers 40% of distance covered in downstream. Ratio of time taken in covering downstream and upstream distances is 3 : 2. If speed of boat in still water is reduced by 50% then it covers 60 km downstream in 10 hours. Find the speed of boat in still water.
(a) 9 km/hr
(b) 8 km/hr
(c) 6 km/hr
(d) 10 km/hr
(e) 12 km/hr
3. A boat goes 15 km in a river upstream in 5 hours. In what time boat will cover the same distance downstream, if the speed of current is one-fourth of the speed of boat in still water?
(a) 5 hrs
(b) 2.5 hrs
(c) 1.5 hrs
(d) 3 hrs
(e) 2 hrs
4. A boat goes 24 km upstream and 28 km downstream in 6 hrs. and also goes 30 km upstream and 21 km downstream in 6 hr and 30 minutes. The speed of boat in still water is?
(a) 8 km/hr
(b) 10 km/hr
(c) 6 km/hr
(d) 7.5 km/hr
(e) 12 km/hr
5. A boat can cover 40 km upstream and 60 km downstream in 13 hours. Also, it can cover 50 km upstream and 72 km downstream in 16 hours. Find the speed of boat in still water.
(a) 8.5 kmph
(b) 7.5 kmph
(c) 9.5 kmph
(d) 6 kmph
(e) 7 kmph
6. If sum of upstream and downstream speed of boat is 72 km/hr. and if the boat travels 105 km upstream in 3 hours 30 min. then find the time taken to travel 126 km downstream
(a) 3 hours
(b) 3 hours 20 min
(c) 2 hours
(d) 2 hours 32 min
(e) None of these
7. A man goes downstream with a boat to some destination and returns upstream to his original place in 5 hours. If the speed of the boat in still water and the speed of stream are 10km/h and 4km/h respectively, the distance of the destination from the starting place is:
(a) 21.5 km
(b) 22 km
(c) 20 km
(d) 21 km
(e) 18 km
8. A boat covers total distance of 360km downstream in three equal parts with the speed of boat be 4x km/hr, 5x km/hr and 7x km/hr respectively. If speed of stream is x km/hr and boat takes total 29.5 hours, then find boat will cover total given distance upstream in three equal parts with three givens speeds?
(a) 36 hours
(b) 40 hours
(c) 45 hours
(d) 48 hours
(e) 54 hours
9. A boat covers a total distance in three parts. Ratio between distance covered in first, second and third part is 6 : 7 : 9. Speed of boat in first, second and third part is 20kmph, 24kmph, and 32kmph respectively. If speed of stream is 4 km/hr and boat takes 15 hours to cover total distance in downstream, then find in what time boat will cover total distance in upstream, when speed of boat is 20kmph?
(a) 22.5 hours
(b) 17.5 hours
(c) 27.5 hours
(d) 15.5 hours
(e) 29.5 hours
10. A boat goes certain distance downstream and then return 3/4th of the distance upstream. It takes 3/2 of the time in upstream than in downstream. If boat increases its speed by 100/3% and cover a distance of 60 km in downstream and then return upstream in 16 hours, find increased speed of boat?
(a) 6 km/hr
(b) 14 km/hr
(c) 16 km/hr
(d) 12 km/hr
(e) 8 km/hr
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|