CAIIB Exam pattern and syllabus 2021
CAIIB exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF). CAIIB exam is conducted by IIBF two times a year. Before starting the CAIIB exam’s preparation, one should must know the CAIIB Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Here, we are providing a fully updated and detailed CAIIB Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Here we will discuss the CAIIB syllabus which consists of three papers 1. Advanced Bank Management, 2. Bank Financial Management, and 3rd Paper Optional Paper maximum student choose Retail Banking .
We are providing here all the details about the CAIIB exam pattern and syllabus. In this article, we will deal with the CAIIB exam pattern and syllabus step by step. We will make sure that you have not left with any doubts regarding the CAIIB exam pattern and syllabus.
♦CAIIB Exam Pattern
- Members you have completed JAIIB or PART-1 of the Associate Examination, and their membership subscription should not be in arrears.
SUBJECTS OF EXAMINATION:
1.Advanced Bank Management
2.Bank Financial Management
II. Elective Papers (Candidates to choose any one of their Choice)
2.Human Resources Management
NOTE: The CAIIB electives which will be discontinued from the May/June 2021 onwards are:
A. Corporate Banking
B. International Banking
C. Co-operative Banking
D. Treasury Management
E. Financial Advising
The exam pattern of CAIIB as given by IIBF is as follows-
- The examination is conducted in Online Mode
- There are three papers in the CAIIB exam, 2 compulsory papers for all candidates i.e. Advanced Bank Management and Bank Financial Management and 1 elective paper (comprising 11 subjects) of their choice.
- All the three papers (individually) will be carrying 100 multiple choice questions of 100 marks.
- Time duration allowed to complete each paper is 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
- The exam paper will be bilingual i.e. both in English and Hindi Language.
CAIIB Exam Pattern
|Papers||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Advanced Bank Management||100||100||2 hours|
|Bank Financial Management||100||100||2 hours|
|Elective paper||100||100||2 hours|
- Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
- Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in a attempt
till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination as mentioned below:
Time Limit For Passing The Examination:
- Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4
- Candidates not able to pass examination within stipulated time period of two years are
required to re-enroll themselves afresh. Such candidates will not be granted credit/s for
subject/s passed, if any, earlier.
- Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for First attempt. Attempts will be counted irrespective of whether a candidate appears at any examination or otherwise.
CAIIB Online Mock test with Explanation
|CAIIB Paper-I (Advanced Bank Management) Online Mock Tests||
Total- 1000+ Questions
|CAIIB Paper-II (Bank Financial Management)Online Mock Tests||
Total- 1000+ Questions
|CAIIB/DBF Paper-3 (Retail Banking) Online Mock Tests||