Caselet DI, Quantitative Aptitude Quiz for IBPS , SBI , RBI Prelims : Quiz – 1
Data Interpretation is an important topic to study before taking any competitive or banking exam. Caselet DI is a very common question that appears in almost all banking and insurance exams. It is perhaps the most typical and time-consuming topic for the majority of the aspirants however on the off chance that you follow keen ways to deal with address the DI Questions, you can surely score well in the Quantitative Aptitude Section. So here we are providing you with the Caselet DI Quiz to enhance your preparation. This Caselet DI Quiz includes a detailed explanation for each question. This Caselet DI Quiz is based on the latest or updated exam pattern. This Caselet DI Quiz is completely free of cost. If you practice this Caselet DI Quiz, you’ll be able to answer questions in minutes and score higher in upcoming examinations.
Direction (1-5): Read the following information carefully and give the answer of the questions.
Ratio between total number of employees of company C.P., S.A. and B.A. is 24 : 17 : 18. Ratio of male and female in company C.P. is 1 : 2, total number of male employees together is 1494 and the male employee of company S.A. and company B.A. is 70% and 3.5% more than the male employee of company C.P.
- Find the total number of female working in all the companies together
- What is the ratio of male working in S.A. to the female working in C.P.
(a) 17 : 21
(b) 17 : 20
(c) 21 : 17
(d) 20 : 17
(e) 4 : 1
3. Total number of employees from S.A. is what percent of total number of employee working in all three companies.
4. What is the difference between average of male working in all company together to the average of female working in all company together.
5. Females working in B.A. company is what percent less than the male working in S.A. company ?
Directions (6 –10) : Study the following information carefully to answer the questions.
In a comparative study of population of six states. A, B, C, D, E and F the following were observed.
Female population of state A is 120% of the male population of state C and 90% of the female population of state D.
Male population of state B is 125% of the male population of state D and times of the male population of state E. Male and female populations of state D are in the ratio of 13 : 12 respectively.
Male population of state A is 5/11 th of the total population of the state which is 198000.
Female population of state C is 110% of the female population of state A and 75% of the male population of state F.
Male and female populations of state E are in the ratio of 7 : 8 respectively.
Female population of state B is 150% of the male population of state A.
Female population of state F is equal to the male population of state D.
6. Male population of state A is what percent more or less than female population of state B.
7. What is the ratio of male population of state C to the female population of state F.
(a) 7 : 12
(b) 8 : 15
(c) 9 : 13
(d) 11 : 16
(e) 10 : 13
8. What is the total population in state D.
9. What is the average of female population from state A, B and D together.
10. What is the total population of state F
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|