Table of Contents
Caselet Based Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 4
Data Interpretation Questions are commonly asked in many competitive exams, so you can’t face the risk of leaving out it. Candidates can expect 4-5 Questions from Caselet DI in almost every competitive examination. Here in this article, we have come up with Caselet DI Quiz to help you prepare better for upcoming exams. This Caselet DI Quiz includes a detailed explanation for each question. This Caselet DI Quiz is available to you at no cost. Questions given in this Caselet DI Quiz are based on the latest or current exam pattern. This Caselet DI Quiz will assist you in answering Caselet DI questions fast and efficiently.
Direction (1-5): Read the data carefully and answer the questions.
Total 1750 tourists visited three places (i.e. Taj Mahal, Lal Qila and Juhu) in the month of December. 24% of total tourists visited Taj mahal and number of male tourists visited Taj mahal are 40% more than that of female tourists. Total male tourists visited Taj mahal are 550/9% less than total tourists visited Juhu and ratio of total female tourists visited Taj mahal to total male tourists visited Juhu is 1 : 2. Total male tourists visited Lal Qila are 80% more than total female tourists visited that place.
1. Total female tourists visited Taj mahal are what percent less than total male tourists visited Lal Qila?
2. If cost of one entry pass at Taj mahal is Rs. 12 and at Juhu is Rs. 14, then find difference between amount obtained from female tourists at both places?
(a) 1880 Rs.
(b) 1860 Rs.
(c) 1720 Rs.
(d) 1820 Rs.
(e) 1760 Rs.
3. If 20% of total male tourists visited Lal Qila are foreigner male tourists, then find total Indian male tourists visited Lal Qila are what percent of total female tourists visited same place?
4. Find the average number of male tourists visited Juhu & female tourists visited Lal Qila?
5. Find the difference between number of male tourists visited Taj mahal and that of female tourists visited Juhu?
Directions (6-10): Given below is the data about players participated for state level and National level championship in six different years i.e., 2001 to 2006. Total players participated for both Championship in 2006 is 6000 while in 2003 is 4800. Total number of players participated for national level championship in 2001 and 2003 is 3600 and is in ratio of 11 : 7. Player participated for state championship in 2005 is 25% more than player participated for national Championship in same year. Total players participated in 2006 is 20% more than total players participated in 2001. Players participated for state Championship in 2006 is 125/2% more than players participated for national championship in 2005. Ratio of total players participated in 2006 to 2004 is 15 : 13. Total number of players participated for state championship in all six years is 20000. Players participated for national championship in 2001 is same as players participated for state championship in 2005. Players participated for state championship in 2002 is 800 more than that of players participated for same championship in 2004. Players participated for National level championship in 2004 is 1200 less than that of for same Championship in 2002.
6. In which year total players participated in both championships 3rd highest?
7. What is the respective ratio between players participated for state level championship in year 2001, 2002 and 2004 together to the players participated for national level championship in year 2003, 2004 and 2005 together?
8. Find the difference between average number of players participated for state level championship and average of players participated for national level championship for starting four years?
9. Players participated for state level championship in 2003 is how much more than players participated for national level championship in 2002?
10. Total number of players participated for both championships in 2002 is what percent more than total number of players participated for both championships in 2001?
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|