Caselet Based Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 3
Data Interpretation is an important topic to study before taking any competitive or banking exam. Caselet DI is a very common question that appears in almost all banking and insurance exams. As a large number of information is given in the Caselet DI Questions, candidates should be cautious while separating the information and solving what is asked of you. So here we bring to you Caselet DI Quiz in order to enhance your preparation. Each question in this Caselet DI Quiz has a full explanation. This Caselet DI Quiz is based on the current or updated exam pattern. This Caselet DI Quiz is completely free of cost. Candidates must solve this Caselet DI Quiz to boost their preparation for upcoming exams.
Direction (1-5): Read the data carefully and answer the following questions:
Total 2800 voters in the three villages, i.e. Vasantpur, Govindpur and Vilashpur. Ratio of total voters in Vasantpur , Govindpur and Vilashpur is 27 : 18 : 25 respectively. Ratio of male voters in Vasantpur and Govindpur 10 : 7 and total female voters in Vasantpur are 60% more than total female voters in Govindpur. Total male voters in Vilashpur are 42 6/7% more than total male voters in Govindpur.
1. Total male voters in Vasantpur are what percent more than total female voters in Vilashpur?
2. Find average number of female voters in Vasantpur and Vilashpur?
3. If 65% and 60% of total male and female voters are literate in Govindpur, then find total illiterate voters in Govindpur are what percent less than total female voters in Vilaspur?
4. Find the ratio of male voters in Govindpur to female voters Vasantpur ?
(a) 6 : 7
(b) 7 : 9
(c) 7 : 10
(d) 7 : 12
(e) 7 : 8
5. Find the difference between total male voters and total female voters in all the three villages?
Directions (6–10): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
In a medical college, there are 1600 students studying Dentistry and Homeopathy. Each student from each course knows one or more languages out of English, Hindi and Bangla. 45% of the students study Dentistry and remaining students study Homeopathy.
Out of the students studying Dentistry, boys and girls are in the ratio of 5 : 3 respectively.
Out of the boys studying Dentistry, 16% know only English, 10% know only Hindi and 4% know only Bangla. 24%know English as well as Hindi. 20% know English as well as Bangla. 14% know Hindi as well as Bangla. Remaining boys know all three languages.
Out of the girls studying Dentistry, 20% know only English, 10% know Hindi and 10% know only Bangla. 20% know English as well as Hindi. 20% know English as well as Bangla. 10% know Hindi as well as Bangla. Remaining girls know all three languages.
Out of the students studying Homeopathy boys and girls are in the ratio of 4 : 7 respectively. Out of the boys studying Homeopathy, 20% know only English, 15% know only Hindi and 5% know only Bangla, 15% know English as well as Hindi. 25% know English as well as Bangla. 10% know Hindi as well as Bangla. Remaining boys know all three languages. Out of the girls studying Homeopathy, 15% know only English, 15% know only Hindi and 5% know only Bangla. 20% know English as well as Hindi, 20% know English as well as Bangla. 15% know Hindi as well as Bangla. Remaining girls know all three languages.
6. How many students of Dentistry know only either English or Hindi?
7. How many students in the college know all three languages?
8. What percent of the total number of girls in the college knows Bangla?
9. Out of the total number of students studying Dentistry, what percent knows at least two languages?
10. What percent of the total number of girls in the college does not know Hindi? (Rounded off to nearest integer)
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|