Caselet Based Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 5
Data Interpretation Questions are frequently asked in many competitive exams, so you can’t face the risk of leaving out it. Many candidates face trouble in solving Caselet DI Questions. If you practice more questions of the Caselet DI Quiz, it will end up being basic for you. So, here we are providing you with the Caselet DI Quiz. This Caselet DI Quiz includes a detailed solution for each question. This Caselet DI Quiz is completely free. This Caselet DI Quiz is based on the most recent or latest exam pattern. Candidates should aim to solve as much of this Caselet DI Quiz as possible before taking any competitive exam. Candidates who take their time and properly complete this Caselet DI Quiz will surely do well on their upcoming exams.
Direction (1-5): Study the passage carefully and answer the questions based on it.
Marks obtained by X in Physics is 160 which is 40% of total marks obtained by him. And marks obtained by Z in chemistry is ¾th of marks obtained by X in Physics. Ratio of total marks obtained by X to Z is 4 : 3. Marks obtained by Y in Maths is equal to marks obtained by Z in Chemistry. And total marks obtained by Y in Physics and Chemistry together is half of total marks obtained by X.
1. If marks obtained by X in Maths is 50% more than marks obtained by him in Chemistry. Then find difference of marks obtained by X in Maths and marks obtained by Y in Maths ?
2. Marks obtained by Y in Physics and Chemistry together is what percent of total marks obtained by Z ?
(c) None of these
3. What is ratio of marks obtained by Z in Physics and Maths together to marks obtained by X in Chemistry and Physics together?
(a) 2 : 5
(b) 1 : 2
(c) cannot be determined
(d) 4 : 3
(e) 2 : 3
4. If Max. marks in each subject is 200. Then find percent of marks obtained by Y ?
(d) None of these
5. If ratio of marks obtained by Z in Physics and Maths is 2 : 1, then find average marks obtained by X and Z in Physics ?
(a) None of these
Directions (6–10): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions.
In Shop ‘A’ there are six items, i.e, (P, Q, R, S, T & U) in different quantity and also price of each item is different. Total number of item P in shop are 12 times of price of each item P, while number of item R are 100/3% more than item P and number of item Q are 36 less than number of item R. Price of each item R is Rs. 3 more than that of P and price of item Q is 25% more than that of item R. Total number of item U in shop are 40% more than total item S, which are two more than that of item R. Total number of item T are 25% more than total number of item Q while price of each item T is 50% more than price of each item S, which is Rs 6 less than price of each item R. Price of each item U is 20% less than that of price each item T and difference between price of each item P & U is Rs 1.
6. If Neeraj bought five item Q, six item T and four item U from shop, then find total money spend by Neeraj?
(a) 238 Rs.
(b) 228 Rs.
(c) 218 Rs.
(d) 200 Rs.
(e) 208 Rs.
7. Find the average number of items P, S & U in the shop?
8. If shop owner sold four items each of R & S at the 25% & 50% above price respectively, then find what would be the overall increase in selling price?
(a) 39 Rs.
(b) 48 Rs.
(c) 24 Rs.
(d) 44 Rs.
(e) 36 Rs.
9. Total items Q is what percent less than total items T in the shop?
10. Price of each item P is what percent more than price of each item S?
Attempt Quantitative Aptitude Topic Wise Online Test Series
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|