Caselet Based Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 2
Data Interpretation is an important topic to study before taking any competitive or banking exam. Caselet DI is a very common question that appears in almost all banking and insurance exams. Candidates must have a clear understanding of Caselet DI Questions. So here we bring to you Caselet DI Quiz in order to enhance your preparation. This Caselet DI Quiz has a full explanation for each question. This Caselet DI Quiz includes the latest or previous years’ question. This Caselet DI Quiz is entirely free of cost. If you practice this Caselet DI Quiz, you’ll be able to answer questions in minutes and score higher in upcoming examinations.
Direction (1–5): Data regarding number of students in different streams in a school is as follows:
Total number of students in school X is 1500. Out of total boys 25% are in Commerce which is 40 more than number of girls in same stream. Number of girls in Non-medical stream is 30% of total number of girls in school. Number of girls in Medical stream is 15% of total number of boys in school. Total number of students in Arts stream is 26% of the total number of students in school. Ratio between total number of students in Commerce to total number of students in Arts is 12 : 13. Number of boys in Medical stream is 150% more than number of girls in same stream.
1. Find the ratio between total number of students in Medical stream to total number of students in Commerce stream?
(a) 5 : 6
(b) 7 : 6
(c) 7 : 8
(d) 6 : 7
(e) 7 : 5
2.Total number of girls in Medical and Non-Medical stream together is what percent more/less than total number of boys in Non-Medical and Arts stream together?
3. In school Y, number of boys in Arts stream is 45% of total number of boys in school ‘Y’. If total number of boys in school ‘Y’ is 35% more than total number of boys in school X, then find number of boys in Arts stream in school ‘Y’ is what percent of the number of boys in Medical stream in school ‘X’?
4. Average number of boys in Medical, Non-Medical and Arts stream together is how much more/less than average number of girls in same streams together?
5. In which stream total number of students is second highest?
(e) None of these
Directions (6 –10): Study the information carefully and answer the following questions.
A total of 1650 employees are working in a company in different departments. The ratio of male employees to female employees in the organisation is 86 : 79. There are total 5 departments in the company i.e. Product Devlopment, Sales and marketing, R& D and reinvestment, ‘Finance’ and HR. Total 198 males work in “Product Devlopment department”. 18% employees works in Sales and marketing department, in which male to female ratio is 5 : 4. In Finance department, 77 males are working and the number of females in this department is 5/7 of the number of males. The number of males in Sales and marketing department is equal to number of females in Product Devlopment department. The number of males of Finance department is half of the number of males in HR department. Male to female ratio in R& D and reinvestment department is 14 : 19.
6. No. of males in R& D and reinvestment department is now much more than females in Product Devlopment department?
7. Females in R& D and reinvestment department is what percent of total number of females in the company (approximate)?
8. No. of Females in Finance department is what percent less than the no. of females in Product Devlopment department?
9. What is the difference between no. of male employees of Product Devlopment, Sales and marketing and HR department together and no. of females of Product Devlopment, Finance and R& D and reinvestment department together?
10. If the 5/12 of the females of the Sales and marketing department are shifted in HR department. Then males in HR department is what times of no. of females in the same department. (round off to 2 decimal places).
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|