Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 1 October 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
International (Current Affairs)
♦Uzbekistan govt to issue postage stamp on Mahatma Gandhi’s 150th birth anniversary
- To commemorate the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, the government of the Republic of Uzbekistan will issue a postage stamp on October 2, 2019.
- The stamp, to be issued by the Ministry for the Development of Information Technologies and Communication of the Republic of Uzbekistan, has been made in the form of a postal block and has “150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi” inscribed on the block in Uzbek and English.
Note: About Uzbekistan
- Capital: Tashkent
- Currency: Uzbekistani soʻm
Banking and Financial
♦GST collection slips below Rs 1 lakh crore mark to Rs 91,916 crore in September
- In another indicator of economic slowdown, GST collection has dropped below Rs 1 lakh crore mark to Rs 91,916 crore for September. The September collection is believed to be the lowest in nineteen months.
- The revenue during September, 2019 has declined by 2.67% in comparison to the revenue during September, 2018. During April-September, 2019 vis-à-vis 2018, the domestic component has grown by 7.82% while the GST on imports has shown negative growth and the total collection has grown by 4.90%.
♦RBI supersedes board of PMC Bank, appoints Jai Bhagwan Bhoria as new administrator
- Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative (PMC) Bank, the Reserve Bank of India on 30 September superseded the board of the crisis-hit bank. The central bank has appointed Jai Bhagwan Bhoria as the new administrator of the PMC Bank with all the powers of the board.
- RBI had imposed regulatory restrictions on the PMC Bank for six months. The withdrawal limit for account holders was also kept at Rs 1,000 for six months, which was later raised to Rs 10,000.
♦IAS officers Asha Ram Sihag appointed as Secretary, Department of Public Enterprises
- Secretary of Department of Heavy Industry IAS Asha Ram Sihag on 1 October was given additional charge of Department of Public Enterprises.
- Asha Ram Sihag, is a 1983 batch officer of the Himachal Pradesh Cadre.
♦Chandramouli additional charge of Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances Secretary
- Shri C. Chandramouli, lAS (TN:85), Secretary, Department of Personnel &Training has been given the additional charge of the post of Secretary, Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances and Secretary, Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare with immediate effect and till the appointment of a regular incumbent or until further orders.
♦IAS Amarjeet Sinha dditional charge of Secretary, Ministry of Panchayati Raj
- IAS Amarjeet Sinha, Secretary, Department of Rural Development was also assigned the additional charge of Secretary, Ministry of Panchayati Raj.
- “The competent authority has approved the assignment of additional charge of the post of Secretary, Ministry of Panchayati Raj to Amarjeet Sinha, lAS (BH:83), Secretary, Department of Rural Development.
♦Economist Surjit Bhalla appointed Executive Director for India at IMF
- Economist Surjit Bhalla was on 1 October appointed as the Executive Director for India at the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
- The ACC approved the appointment of Mr. Bhalla for a period of three years from the date of assumption of charge of the post or until further orders.
♦Land-attack version of BrahMos supersonic missile successfully test-fired
- India successfully test fired a land-attack version of BrahMos supersonic missile from Chandipur coast in Odisha’s Balasore district on 30 September.
- The test met all flight parameters, a source in the Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) said. The missile, with a strike range of 290km, can be fired from land as well as sea-based platforms.
♦Russian GP: Lewis Hamilton won
- Hamilton’s first win in four grands prix inched him closer to a sixth world title and came after Ferrari’s chances of victory fell apart following a controversy over Leclerc’s team-mate Sebastian Vettel disobeying team orders.
♦1 October: International Day of Older Persons
- The International Day of Older Persons is an opportunity to highlight the important contributions that older people make to society and raise awareness of the opportunities and challenges of ageing in today’s world.
- 2019 Theme: “The Journey to Age Equality“
♦1 October: World Vegetarian Day
- World Vegetarian Day was established by the North American Vegetarian Society (NAVS) in 1977 to help promote the vegetarian way of life, and educate people on the health and social benefits of making the move to eliminate meat from their diets.
हिंदी में पढ़ें
Attempt Current Affairs Quiz Based on 1st October 2019
- Hindi PDF for LIC Assistant Prelims & Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here