Daily Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 11th June 2019
If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
Current Affairs (National)
♦Cyclone Vayu: Cyclone Alert For Gujarat, Lakshadweep, Kerala And Karnataka
- High-Level Review meeting taken by Union Home Minister on Cyclone Vayu, Ministry of Home Affairs has issued detailed advisories to the State of Gujarat and UT of Diu requesting them to take all precautionary measures with a view to ensure that no human life is lost, damage to vital infrastructure is minimized and to ensure early recovery of all essential services post-cyclone landfall. State/UT Governments have also been advised for timely evacuation of people from low-lying coastal and vulnerable areas.
♦France To Give 7 Lakh Euros For Railway Station Development In India
- The Indian Railway Station Development Corporation or IRSDC has entered into a tripartite agreement with French National Railways SNCF and French Development Agency AFD, under which a grant of up to 7 lakh euros will be given to give a boost to capacity building for India’s railway station development program.
- The agreement was signed in the presence of Suresh Angadi, Minister of State for Railways, and Jean Baptiste Lemoyne, Minister of State for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France, Alexandre Ziegler, Ambassador of France in India and other senior officers of the French Embassy and Indian Railways.
- About France
- Capital: Paris
- President: Emmanuel Macron
♦V.O.C Port inks MoU with Central Warehousing Corporation
- A memorandum of understanding was signed between the V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust and the Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) to facilitate direct port entry (DPE) of cargo on Monday, which would help cut down on dwell time and costs.
- Chairman of V.O.C Port Trust T.K. Ramachandran and Managing Director of CWC Arun Kumar Shrivastava signed the MoU that would allow the CWC to operate and manage the truck terminal located opposite to the Fisheries College and Research Institute on an annual lease rental basis for 30 years. The terminal has an area of 18,357 sqm.
- About Central Warehousing Corporation
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Founder: Government of India
- Founded: 1957
Current Affairs (Inter-national)
♦India accepts France’s invite to attend outreach session of G7 Summit
- 45th G7 Summit will take place from August 24 to August 26 in Biarritz, France
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has accepted an invitation from French President Emmanuel Macron to attend the outreach session of the G7 Summit in Biarritz as a special invitee, said a senior official on Monday. The 45th summit of the G7 group of countries will take place from August 24 to August 26 in Biarritz, France.
- “The prime minister has received an invitation from the President of France Emmanuel Macron to attend the outreach session at the G-7 Summit in Biarritz as a special invitee,” said Raveesh Kumar, spokesperson of the Ministry of External Affairs. He was responding to queries relating to comments of the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs of France Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne regarding the invitation extended to India.
- About G-7
- Founded: 1975
- Members: United States, Japan, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom
Banking and Financial
♦Foreign exchange reserves swell by $1.8 bn to $421.8 bn, shows RBI data
- The country’s foreign exchange reserves increased by $1.875 billion to $421.867 billion in the week to May 31, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) data showed Friday.
- In the previous week, the reserves had risen by $1.99 billion to $419.99 billion.
- In the reporting week, foreign currency assets, which is a major component of the overall reserves, rose by $1.946 billion to $394.134 billion. Expressed in dollar terms, foreign currency assets include the effect of appreciation/depreciation of non-US units like the euro, pound and yen held in the reserves.
- Forex reserves had touched a record high of $426.028 billion in the week to April 13, 2018. After remaining stable for past few weeks, gold reserves declined by $62.9 million to $22.958 billion, according to the RBI data. The special drawing rights with the International Monetary Fund fell by $2.3 million to $1.443 billion.
- The country’s reserve position with the fund also declined by $5.3 million to $3.331 billion.
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Founded: 1 April 1935, Kolkata
- Governor: Shaktikanta Das
♦Government appoints Vigilance Commissioner Sharad Kumar as interim CVC
- The government on Monday appointed Vigilance Commissioner Sharad Kumar the interim central vigilance commissioner, following the completion of CVC KV Chowdary’s tenure on Sunday, the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions said in a notification.
- The Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led selection panel authorised Kumar to “act as the Central Vigilance Commissioner, in the vacancy caused due to completion of the tenure of Shri KV Chowdary, Central Vigilance Commissioner, with effect from the 10th day of June, 2019, until the appointment of the Central Vigilance Commissioner”, the notification said.
- About CVC
- Formed: February 1964
- Objectives: To address governmental corruption
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- First executive: Nittoor Srinivasa Rau
- Current executive: K. V. Chowdary
♦ITTF world 2019 Tour Hong Kong Open
- The concluding day of play, Sunday 9th June, at the Seamaster 2019 ITTF (International Table Tennis Federation) World Tour Hang Seng Hong Kong Open, champions crowned, the possibility of new names being added to the roll of honour, yet another fascinating day in the Queen Elizabeth Stadium beckons.
|Men’s Singles||Lin Gaoyuan (China)||Tomokazu Harimoto (Japan)|
|Women’s Singles||Wang Yidi(China)||Mima Ito (Japan)|
|Men’s Doubles||Liang Jingkun and Lin Gaoyuan ( China)||Jang Woo-jin and Lim Jong-hoon (South Korea)|
|Women’s Doubles||Chen Ke and Mu Zi(China)||Jeon Ji-hee and You Eun-chong (South Korea)\|
♦Novak Djokovic tops ATP rankings
- Rafael Nadal might have won a 12th Roland Garros title on the weekend, but he remains well behind Novak Djokovic, a semi-finalist in Paris, in ATP rankings released today.
- Austrian Dominic Thiem, whom Nadal beat in yesterday’s final, keeps his fourth place behind Switzerland’s Roger Federer, who went down to the Spaniard in the last-four on his first appearance in Paris since 2015.
- Russian Karen Khachanov jumped two spots into a personal best of ninth thanks to his achievement in reaching the French Open quarter-finals.
- Italy’s Fabio Fognini, also a quarter-finalist at Roland Garros and winner in Monte-Carlo in April, also moved up two places to 10th.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
- The Hindu Review May 2019 (Bilingual) | Current Affairs PDF : Download Now
- Current Affairs 2019 MCQ May Month PDF : Date-wise Download Now
- May 2019 Monthly One liner Current affairs| Date-Wise : Download PDF
- LIC AAO Prelims Memory Based Paper 2019 : Download here
- LIC AAO 2019 : Insurance Awareness and Financial Market E-Book (Bilingual) Hindi+English Download PDF
- More Daily Current Affairs Click here
- Get Free PDFs
- Banking Awareness Study Notes
SBI PO/Clerk 2019 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here